Fri, Sep. 23, 8:23 AM
- Proteon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PRTO) initiated with Buy rating and $18 (91% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OMED) initiated with Buy rating and $20 (62% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) initiated with Buy rating by Berenberg Bank.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CASI) initiated with Buy rating and $4 (254% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Novartis (NYSE:NVS) initiated with Buy rating and $95 (16% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Invuity (NASDAQ:IVTY) initiated with Buy rating and $18 (31% upside) price target by Lake Street Capital.
- Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) initiated with Buy rating and $67 (6% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ:HCSG) initiated with Outperform rating and $46 (18% upside) price target by Baird.
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:06 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Fri, Jun. 24, 7:01 AM
- Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with $65 (14% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson.
- Catalent (NYSE:CTLT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform with a $26 (midpoint)(10% upside) price target by Wells Fargo. Upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America.
- Centene (NYSE:CNC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $82 (17% upside) from $76.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JPMorgan. Price target lowered to $35 (57% upside) from $50.
- AveXis (NASDAQ:AVXS) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Jefferies. Price target lowered to $39 (3% downside risk) from $42.
- Surgical Care Affiliates (NASDAQ:SCAI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by JPMorgan. Price target maintained at $48 (3% upside).
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America.
- Express Scripts Holdings (NASDAQ:ESRX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $70 (9% downside risk) from $67.
- Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Argus Research.
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $104 (11% upside) from $111.
Thu, May 5, 5:38 PM
- In addition to missing Q1 sales estimates (while beating on EPS), Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) is guiding for Q2 revenue of $1.175B-$1.25B and EPS of $0.56-$0.58, below a consensus of $1.24B and $0.58 at the midpoints. Full-year revenue guidance of $4.9B-$5.1B and EPS guidance of $2.30-$2.40 (compares with a consensus of $4.98B and $2.35) is affirmed.
- While revenue rose 14% Y/Y in Q1 to $1.14B, bookings were roughly flat at $1.17B. Cerner notes bookings grew 18% when excluding long-term bookings, which were at a record high a year ago. Q2 bookings guidance is at $1.35B-$1.48B.
- System sales, support/maintenance/service revenue, and reimbursed travel revenue all grew Y/Y. Operating expenses rose 13% to $747.1M. Free cash flow more than doubled Y/Y to $152.4M. Cerner ended Q1 with $503M in cash and $554M in debt.
- CERN -5.3% after hours to $52.50.
- Cerner's Q1 results, earnings release
Thu, May 5, 4:06 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Wed, Feb. 17, 9:14 AM
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:20 PM
- Though Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) beat Q4 estimates, the company reported bookings growth slowed to 16% Y/Y (to $1.35B) from Q3's 44% (to $1.59B). Both Q3 and Q4's growth rates benefited from the purchase of Siemens' healthcare IT arm (closed in Feb. 2015); Q4 bookings growth trailed revenue growth of 27%.
- Also: Q1 new business bookings guidance is at $1.15B-$1.25B. Q1 2015 bookings totaled $1.2B.
- Sales/EPS guidance is in-line: Q1 revenue of $1.15B-$1.2B and EPS of $0.52-$0.54 vs. a consensus of $1.18B and $0.54, and 2016 revenue of $4.9B-$5.1B and EPS of $2.30-$2.40 vs. a consensus of $5.02B and $2.36.
- Cerner's backlog still rose 34% Y/Y to reach $14.2B at the end of Q4. Free cash flow rose 86% Y/Y in Q4 to $186.4M; it was down 18% over the whole of 2015 to $320.7M. Cerner ended 2015 with $513M in cash and $605M in debt/capital lease obligations.
- CERN -10.9% after hours to $49.41.
- Cerner's Q4 results, earnings release
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:03 PM
- Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN): Q4 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.18B (+27.4% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Shares -7%.
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 11:29 AM
- A little over three months after upgrading Cerner (CERN +1.1%) to Outperform, RBC has named the healthcare IT giant a Top Pick. Peer Allscripts (MDRX +1%), meanwhile, has been upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform. Both companies remain in positive territory on a weak morning for stocks.
- Raymond James downgraded Allscripts on Monday in the wake of an autumn rally. Cerner went into trading today less than $2 above a 52-week low of $55.82; shares tumbled in November following a Q3 revenue miss and soft Q4 guidance.
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:15 AM| Nov. 4, 2015, 9:15 AM | 2 Comments
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:25 PM
- In addition to missing Q3 revenue estimates (while posting in-line EPS), Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) is guiding for Q4 revenue of $1.15B-$1.2B and EPS of $0.56-$0.58, below a consensus of $1.24B and $0.61. New business bookings are expected to total $1.45B-$1.55B.
- Bookings (boosted by the Siemens Health acquisition) rose 44% Y/Y in Q3 to $1.59B, topping revenue of $1.13B (+34%, also lifted by the Siemens deal). Backlog rose 37% to $13.9B. System sales totaled $325.1M, support, maintenance, and services $783.8M, and reimbursed travel $18.9M.
- GAAP operating expenses rose 41% to $721.9M, and free cash flow totaled $111.4M (compares with adjusted net earnings of $188.7M). Cerner ended Q3 with $463M in cash, and $630M in long-term debt.
- Shares have fallen to $59.53 after hours. Peer Quality Systems (NASDAQ:QSII) is down 1.5% to $14.06, after rising 3.7% in regular trading.
- Cerner's Q3 results, PR
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN): Q3 EPS of $0.54 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.13B (+34.5% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA