Calamos Focus Growth ETFNASDAQ
Jul. 11, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Based out of Naperville, Illinois, Calamos ETF Trust will enter the ETF space with the launch of the Calamos Focus Growth ETF (CFGE) on Monday.
- According to the regulatory filing, CFGE will invest primarily in growth-oriented companies with market capitalizations of more than $1 billion that the firm believes offer the best opportunities for growth.
- This active ETF may also invest up to 25 percent of its assets in foreign securities, and will feature an expense ratio of 0.90%.
- Other ETFs focused on growth: VUG, SCHG, EFG, JKE, IWY, PWB, FTC, SFK, RWG, SYG
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: U.S. Growth And Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide To ETFs That Divide The U.S. Stock Market By Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs