Feb. 5, 2015, 11:48 AM
- CareFusion (CFN +0.8%) FQ2 results: Revenues: $1,069M (+15.9%); COGS: $534M (+17.1%); R&D Expense: $49M (+4.3%); SG&A: $279M (+8.6%); Operating Income: $178M (+17.1%); Net Income: $173M (+78.4%); EPS: $0.83 (+84.4%); Quick Assets: $1,846M (-19.8%); CF Ops: $206M (-30.6%).
- No guidance given.
Feb. 5, 2015, 9:11 AM
- CareFusion (NYSE:CFN): FQ2 EPS of $0.99 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $1.07B (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $60M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:17 PM
- CareFusion (NYSE:CFN): FQ1 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $922M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.48M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Oct. 6, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 6, 2014, 9:16 AM| Oct. 6, 2014, 9:16 AM
Oct. 5, 2014, 4:56 PM
- Becton Dickinson (NYSE:BDX) will acquire CareFusion (NYSE:CFN) for $12.2B in cash and stock in a merger of medical-products makers.
- CareFusion shareholders will receive $49 in cash and 0.0777 BDX share for each CFN share, based on BDX’s Oct. 3 closing price.
- BDX expects the deal will add “double-digit” EPS accretion in its first full year.
- BDX has $9.1B in fully committed bridge funding from Goldman (NYSE:GS).
- The price represents a 26% premium to CFN’s Oct. 3 closing price of $46.17.
- BDX CEO Vincent Forlenza: “BD’s acquisition of CareFusion allows us to align our highly complementary technologies and products to address unmet needs in the growing $20 billion global medication management industry, which leverages BD’s world-wide infrastructure. It accelerates BD’s transition from a product-focused company to a customer-centric provider of innovative healthcare solutions with leading scale across the medication management value chain and expanded solutions for patient safety.”
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:50 PM
- CareFusion (NYSE:CFN): FQ4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $1.12B (+24.0% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
May 5, 2014, 4:06 PM
- CareFusion (CFN): FQ3 EPS of $0.60 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $968M (+7.4% Y/Y) misses by $18.67M.
May 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Feb. 3, 2014, 4:16 PM
- CareFusion Corporation (CFN): Q2 EPS of $0.54 in-line.
- Revenue of $922M (+1.4% Y/Y) beats by $10.87M.
Feb. 3, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 9, 2014, 1:43 PM
- "We are pleased to resolve this matter and are confident we have strong practices, processes and controls in place," says CareFusion (CFN +1.6%) CEO Kieran T. Gallahue after settling with regulators charges over marketing practices (kickbacks to providers) for its ChloraPrep skin product for about $41M - inline with what the company had previously guided for (CareFusion reserved for the fine a little less than a year ago).
- "We have made significant investments during the past several years to improve our quality and compliance systems, including our sales and marketing practices, and will continue to do so as part of our commitment to adhering to the highest standards and aligning with best global practices."
Dec. 17, 2013, 1:35 PM
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP -0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel. Price target is $108.
- Medtronic (MDT +0.3%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman. Price target hiked (by a buck) to $66.
- CareFusion (CFN -3%) cut to sell from Neutral at Goldman. Price target is $36.
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX -0.4%) initiated at Outperform at Cowen.