Compugen: A Wealth Creation Opportunity In The Making
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Oct. 29, 1:04 PM| Comment!
Wed, Oct. 29, 7:17 AM
Wed, Oct. 22, 11:37 AM
Tue, Oct. 14, 3:44 PM
- Compugen (CGEN -0.4%) achieves the second preclinical milestone for one of the two checkpoint protein candidates in its previously-announced collaboration with Bayer HealthCare (OTCPK:BAYRY +0.2%)(OTCPK:BAYZF -0.4%). The event triggers a $6M payment from Bayer out of the $30M potential milestone payments related to the joint preclinical research for the two programs.
- The potential $30M in milestones are in addition to the $500M that Compugen can earn if the two programs are successful.
Mon, Aug. 25, 7:51 AM
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:20 AM| 1 Comment
Mon, Jul. 14, 7:28 AM
- Tel Aviv-based Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) discovers four novel immunomodulatory proteins predicted to act as immune checkpoints using the new discovery capabilities of its evolutionary modeling system and predictive algorithm. The modeling relies on the company's MED platform which predicts proteins that play a role in the biology of tumor-associated macrophages (TAMs). TAMs create the immunosuppressive environment that enable cancer cells to proliferate.
- The new immunomodulatory proteins represent an extension of development candidates beyond its core focus of B7/CD28-like proteins.
Mon, Jul. 7, 7:50 AM
- Compugen (CGEN) achieves the first preclinical milestone in the development of one of the two checkpoint protein candidates discovered by Compugen that are the basis for its collaboration with Bayer HealthCare (BAYRY) (BAYZF). The company is now eligible to receive a $1.2M milestone payment from Bayer.
- The two firms formalized their partnership last August in a deal that could bring up to $530M to Compugen in milestone payments plus royalties on commercial sales of therapeutic antibodies developed by Bayer against the checkpoint proteins.
Mon, May. 19, 7:09 AM
Mon, May. 12, 11:07 AM
Wed, Mar. 19, 8:06 AM
- Shares of Israel-based Compugen (CGEN) are poised for an up move this morning.
- Jeffries Group initiates coverage with a Buy rating.
- Consensus revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $18.5M and $22M, respectively.
- Shares are up 28% since January 1.
- 15 mutual funds have positions, up from 11 a year earlier.
Fri, Feb. 28, 12:46 PM
Fri, Feb. 28, 10:39 AM
- Compugen (CGEN -20.5%) plunges after pricing its public offering of 6M shares at $10.50/share, a discount of 26% to yesterday's $14.20 closing price.
- Compugen shares ended last week at $11.60 but surged this week to challenge decade highs; the Israel-based biotech will raise nearly $60M in the offering, but at a punishing price to y new shareholders who bought into this week’s strength.
Fri, Feb. 28, 9:14 AM
Thu, Feb. 27, 5:38 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
CGEN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR