Yesterday, 8:08 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) announces the following key highlights from its R&D Day that took place in NYC.
- Announced a therapeutic antibody program targeting TIGIT to complement the Company's CGEN-15029 program, following new data recently generated for the CGEN-15029/PVRIG program. It expects to select the lead antibody for CGEN-15137/TIGIT by end of Q1 2017.
- Update on status of cancer immunotherapy partnership with Bayer entered in August 2013. CGEN-15001T program transferred to Bayer for further development.
- Announced a new therapeutic program focusing on a protein target expressed in various cancers, and which is highly correlated with an M2 macrophages marker. The target also inhibited T cell activation in cell-based studies.
- Provided an overview of the Company's immuno-oncology target validation pipeline activities which is primarily focused on myeloid targets.
- The event also featured a presentation by Prof. Drew Pardoll, Chairman of Compugen's Scientific Advisory Board that included an overview of the immune checkpoint inhibition landscape, including both T cells and myeloid cells.
Mon, Nov. 7, 7:21 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:04 AM
Tue, May 10, 7:10 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.1M (-80.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.54M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 8:40 AM
- Compugen (CGEN) Q4 results: Revenues: $8.3M (+25.8%); Operating Expense: $8M (+19.4%); Operating Loss: ($0.7M) (+36.4%); Net Loss: ($0.5M) (+66.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.01) (+66.7%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $9.3M (-25.0%); Operating Expense: $28.6M (+33.6%); Operating Loss: ($20.9M) (-69.9%); Net Loss: ($20.2M) (-82.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.40) (-53.8%); Quick Assets: $81.4M (+11.1%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Feb. 9, 7:12 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q4 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $8.31M (+26.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.98M.
Dec. 11, 2015, 9:16 AM
Dec. 11, 2015, 9:04 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) earns its third preclinical milestone payment from Bayer HealthCare (OTCPK:BAYRY) pursuant to their cancer immunotherapy collaboration and license agreement inked on August 5, 2013. The partnership relates to the research, development and commercialization of cancer immunotherapies targeted to two Compugen-discovered immune checkpoint regulators. This milestone, $7.8M, relates to the CGEN-15001T program, which has now been transferred to Bayer for advancement.
- The companies are continuing their collaboration to develop the second candidate, CGEN-15022.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Compugen has received an upfront payment of $10M and $15M in joint preclinical milestones. It is eligible to receive an additional $15M in preclinical milestones for CGEN-15022 and over $500M in potential milestones for both programs as well as mid-to-high single digit royalties on commercial sales.
- Previously: Compugen hits second preclinical milestone in Bayer collaboration (Oct. 14, 2014)
- Previously: Compugen achieves first milestone in Bayer collaboration (July 7, 2014)
- Previously: Compugen signs development deal with Bayer; shares soar (Aug. 5, 2013)
Nov. 3, 2015, 10:52 AM
- Compugen (CGEN -2.6%) Q3 results: Revenues: $0.2M (-88.2%); COGS: $0.2M (-71.4%); Operating Expense: $6.9M (+23.2%); Operating Loss: ($6.9M) (-50.0%); Net Loss: ($6.7M) (-24.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.13) (-18.2%); Quick Assets: $74.3M (+1.4%).
- No guidance giiven.
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.23M (-86.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.92M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:14 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q2 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.22M (-88.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.58M.
Jun. 8, 2015, 8:39 AM
- Drug discovery firm Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) will unveil a new immune checkpoint target candidate, CGEN-15029, today at its Analyst and Investor Day in New York City. The affair will start at 9:00 am ET.
- Initial validation studies show that CGEN-15029 expression in T cells inhibits their activation by melanoma cells which is consistent with its tumor suppressive role.
- The company will also present its new computational infrastructure called LINKS, an in silico platform designed for the comprehensive and comparative assessment of drug targets.
May 5, 2015, 7:42 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.51M (-76.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.97M.
Mar. 19, 2015, 9:59 AM
- Citing the need for more space, Tel Aviv, Israel-based Compugen (CGEN +0.4%) plans to move to new facilities by the end of the year, located ~12 miles away in the Azrieli Holon Business Center. The move will double the available space for the firm's corporate office and laboratories.
Feb. 10, 2015, 9:16 AM
Feb. 10, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q4 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $6.55M (+268.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.85M.
- Shares are up 8% premarket on increased volume.