Tue, May 3, 5:05 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 9:23 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:21 AM
- CGG (NYSE:CGG): Q3 EPS of -$6.07 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.14.
- Revenue of $470M (-32.3% Y/Y) misses by $141M.
Jul. 31, 2015, 7:00 AM
- CGG (NYSE:CGG): Q2 EPS of -$0.35 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $473M (-31.4% Y/Y) misses by $133M.
May 6, 2015, 6:04 AM
- CGG (NYSE:CGG): Q1 EPS of -$0.31 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $570M (-29.3% Y/Y) misses by $93M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:03 AM
- CGG (NYSE:CGG): Q4 EPS of -$3.78 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.04.
- Revenue of $906M (-5.2% Y/Y) beats by $77M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:18 AM
- CGG (NYSE:CGG): Q3 EPS of -$0.67
- Revenue of $693.9M (-23.6% Y/Y)
Aug. 1, 2014, 10:58 AM
- CGG (CGG -1.8%) says it will shrink its fleet to 13 vessels from 18 by year's end and cut ~10% of its global workforce, or more than 1,000 jobs, after delayed orders led to a Q2 loss.
- CGG's Q2 net loss grew to $325M after restructuring charges, following a $39M loss in Q1 and a $36M profit in the year-ago quarter, while its order backlog fell to $1.1B from $1.2B at the end of March and $1.35B at the end of 2013.
- CEO Jean-Georges Malcor says the rest of 2014 will remain difficult amid weak demand as oil explorers defer orders for seismic studies to curb spending.
- CGG also says it will sell its North American land business to Geokinetics in exchange for a minority stake, without giving further details.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:53 AM
- CGG (CGG): Q4 EPS of -$3.47
- Revenue of $955M (+1.8% Y/Y) misses by $165M.
May 3, 2013, 9:07 AMCGG +11.1% premarket after reporting Q1 revenue of $871M and FY 2012 revenue of $3.41B. Confirms FY 2013 objectives of 25% growth in revenue, an improvement of EBIT margin, generation of positive free cash flow and an increasing return on capital employed. | May 3, 2013, 9:07 AM
Nov. 5, 2012, 5:55 AMCGG Veritas (CGV): Q3 EPS of $48. Revenue of $855M (+7.2% Y/Y) misses by $32M. (PR) | Nov. 5, 2012, 5:55 AM
CGG is a integrated geoscience company, which provides geological geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. The company manufactures geophysical equipment, as a provider of marine, land and airborne data acquisition... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Other News & PR