Thu, Jun. 23, 9:16 AM
Fri, May 20, 9:26 AM
- Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX) slumps 11% premarket on modest volume in response to its announcement of a $5M direct equity offering to institutional investors who will also receive one warrant to purchase 1/2 of a share of common stock at $2.25 for each common share bought. Closing date is May 25.
- Net proceeds of ~$4.5M will be used for general corporate purposes.
- The company's chairman purchased $700K of the securities at the market price of $2.2025 per share and warrant.
Tue, May 10, 5:21 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Fri, Mar. 11, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 3:55 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 8:52 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX) Q3 results: Revenues: $4M (+25.0%); R&D Expense: $1.8M (+28.6%); SG&A: $4.7M (+11.9%); Operating Loss: ($5.6M) (-14.3%); Net Loss: ($5.2M) (-8.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.56) (-9.8%); Quick Assets: $19.9M (-22.3%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 10, 2015, 7:31 AM
- Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX): Q3 EPS of -$0.56 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $4M (+24.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.13M.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX) is off 16% premarket on robust volume in response to its announcement of the pricing of its public offering of 3M shares of common stock at $4 per share plus five-year warrants to purchase 3M shares at $5 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 450K shares and/or 450K warrants. Closing date is November 12.
- Yesterday's close was $4.61.
Nov. 2, 2015, 12:48 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +23.6%) receives a third U.S. patent (No. 9,157,129) covering the method of analysis of FHACT, its proprietary FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridization)-based HPV-Associated Cancer Test, used primarily to detect cervical cancers and pre-cancers.
- The company was awarded its first patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,865,882) in October 2014 covering the test's four-probe combination and its second patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,883,414) in November 2014 covering the test's use on clinical samples.
Aug. 11, 2015, 7:54 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +1.6%) Q2 results: Revenues: $4.2M (+180.0%); COGS: $3.1M (+106.7%); R&D Expense: $1.3M (+18.2%); SG&A: $4.2M (+27.3%); Operating Loss: ($4.4M) (unch); Net Loss: ($5M) (-19.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.51) (-8.5%); Quick Assets: $23.7M (-7.4%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 11, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX): Q2 EPS of -$0.51 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.19M (+177.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.48M.
Cancer Genetics, Inc. is an early-stage diagnostics company that engages in the development and commercializes proprietary genomic tests and services to improve the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer. Its developments include DNA-FISH Probes, CGH Microarrays, and... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR