SA Transcripts • Nov. 10, 2014
Jul. 21, 2014, 9:59 AM| Comment!
Jun. 23, 2014, 10:16 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +0.3%) signs a non-binding Letter of Intent to acquire privately-held Gentris Corp. for $4.75M ($3.25M in cash plus $1.5M in CGIX stock). Additional performance-based earnouts could add another $1.5M.
- Gentris provides pharmacogenomics, genotyping and biorepository services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
May. 15, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Investors in thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (CGIX -14.7%) react to the dilutive nature of its acquisition of Hyderabad, India-based BioServe Biotechnologies for $1.9M in CGIX stock and other deferred consideration.
- BioServe's post-transaction name will be Cancer Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. The 33-employee firm provides genomic services including next-gen sequence genotyping and DNA synthesis.
- Management expects the transaction to be accretive in 2015.
CGIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and services to improve and personalize the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.
Other News & PR