Thu, Jun. 23, 9:16 AM
Fri, May 20, 9:26 AM
- Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX) slumps 11% premarket on modest volume in response to its announcement of a $5M direct equity offering to institutional investors who will also receive one warrant to purchase 1/2 of a share of common stock at $2.25 for each common share bought. Closing date is May 25.
- Net proceeds of ~$4.5M will be used for general corporate purposes.
- The company's chairman purchased $700K of the securities at the market price of $2.2025 per share and warrant.
Fri, Mar. 11, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 3:55 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX) is off 16% premarket on robust volume in response to its announcement of the pricing of its public offering of 3M shares of common stock at $4 per share plus five-year warrants to purchase 3M shares at $5 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 450K shares and/or 450K warrants. Closing date is November 12.
- Yesterday's close was $4.61.
Nov. 2, 2015, 12:48 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +23.6%) receives a third U.S. patent (No. 9,157,129) covering the method of analysis of FHACT, its proprietary FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridization)-based HPV-Associated Cancer Test, used primarily to detect cervical cancers and pre-cancers.
- The company was awarded its first patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,865,882) in October 2014 covering the test's four-probe combination and its second patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,883,414) in November 2014 covering the test's use on clinical samples.
Dec. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:59 PM
May 15, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Investors in thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (CGIX -14.7%) react to the dilutive nature of its acquisition of Hyderabad, India-based BioServe Biotechnologies for $1.9M in CGIX stock and other deferred consideration.
- BioServe's post-transaction name will be Cancer Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. The 33-employee firm provides genomic services including next-gen sequence genotyping and DNA synthesis.
- Management expects the transaction to be accretive in 2015.
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:26 AM
Oct. 2, 2013, 11:41 AM
- Shares of Cancer Genetics (CGIX +4.8%) — which got a big lift last week on an upbeat Aegis initiation — are on the move after Feltl's Ben Haynor ups his price target to $30.50 from $17.50.
- Among the catalysts cited by Haynor: CGIX's expanded relationship with Roche and the debut of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma array.
Sep. 26, 2013, 10:19 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +15.4%) shares spike after Aegis Capital initiates the molecular diagnostics company at Buy with an 18-month PT of $25 (potential upside of 80%).
- Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju is bullish on Cancer Genetics' "broad pipeline of tests ... both commercialized and under development, and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients."
- He also thinks the company's CLIA-accredited facility, which can perform a variety of advanced screens, 'provides the sort of flexibility not seen in other molecular diagnostics firms."
Aug. 14, 2013, 2:18 PM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX.OB -14.4%) plummets after pricing a 1.5M share public offering at $10, a 10% discount to Tuesday's close. (PR)
Cancer Genetics, Inc. is an early-stage diagnostics company that engages in the development and commercializes proprietary genomic tests and services to improve the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer. Its developments include DNA-FISH Probes, CGH Microarrays, and... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR