There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Tue, Dec. 9, 12:45 PM
Mon, Nov. 10, 12:59 PM
Mon, Nov. 10, 12:03 PM| Comment!
Mon, Nov. 10, 7:58 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 7:47 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 7:12 AM
Mon, Jul. 21, 9:59 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 23, 10:16 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +0.3%) signs a non-binding Letter of Intent to acquire privately-held Gentris Corp. for $4.75M ($3.25M in cash plus $1.5M in CGIX stock). Additional performance-based earnouts could add another $1.5M.
- Gentris provides pharmacogenomics, genotyping and biorepository services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Mon, Jun. 9, 8:53 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 15, 1:39 PM
- Investors in thinly traded nano cap Cancer Genetics (CGIX -14.7%) react to the dilutive nature of its acquisition of Hyderabad, India-based BioServe Biotechnologies for $1.9M in CGIX stock and other deferred consideration.
- BioServe's post-transaction name will be Cancer Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. The 33-employee firm provides genomic services including next-gen sequence genotyping and DNA synthesis.
- Management expects the transaction to be accretive in 2015.
Wed, Mar. 26, 4:15 PM| Comment!
Wed, Mar. 5, 8:32 AM
- Nano cap Cancer Genetics' (CGIX) microarray kidney cancer test delivers impressive results in a collaborative study of 188 samples with the Cleveland Clinic. The test demonstrated a sensitivity of 93% and specificity of 99%.
- The company currently offers the test as a service (lab developed test or LDT).
- The test is performed on kidney, either paraffin-embedded or fine needle aspirate requiring only 2 micrograms of tissue.
- 60,000 new cases of kidney cancer occur in the US each year with 14,000 deaths. 200,000 - 240,000 cases require annual assessment.
Nov. 13, 2013, 4:27 PM
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:26 AM
Oct. 2, 2013, 11:41 AM
- Shares of Cancer Genetics (CGIX +4.8%) — which got a big lift last week on an upbeat Aegis initiation — are on the move after Feltl's Ben Haynor ups his price target to $30.50 from $17.50.
- Among the catalysts cited by Haynor: CGIX's expanded relationship with Roche and the debut of the Mantle Cell Lymphoma array.
Sep. 26, 2013, 10:19 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +15.4%) shares spike after Aegis Capital initiates the molecular diagnostics company at Buy with an 18-month PT of $25 (potential upside of 80%).
- Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju is bullish on Cancer Genetics' "broad pipeline of tests ... both commercialized and under development, and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients."
- He also thinks the company's CLIA-accredited facility, which can perform a variety of advanced screens, 'provides the sort of flexibility not seen in other molecular diagnostics firms."
CGIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and services to improve and personalize the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.
Other News & PR