Aberdeen Chile FundNYSEMKT
Tue, Nov. 22, 3:25 AM
- U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has released a video laying out actions he will take on his first day in office, including withdrawing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a key achievement of the Obama administration.
- Trump also said he would issue a rule cutting government regulations, investigate abuses of visa programs, and cancel some restrictions on energy production, including shale oil, gas and coal.
- ETFs: DXJ, EWJ, EWW, VNM, EWA, EWC, EWS, MXF, CH, EWM, ECH, EPU, IAF, DBJP, ENZL, SGF, AUSE, EWSS, JPNL, MXE, EZJ, JEQ, EWV, CNDA, HEWJ, KROO, JPXN, UMX, EWCS, DBMX, EWAS, SMK, FCAN, FAUS, QCAN, FJP, QAUS, JPN, QMEX, HGJP, HAUD, HFXJ, HJPX, DBAU, HEWW, DEWJ, FXJP, GSJY, HEWC, JPNH
Thu, Jun. 9, 5:08 PM
- Aberdeen Chile Fund (NYSEMKT:CH) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 9.09%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 20; ex-div June 16.
Wed, Mar. 9, 6:21 PM
- Aberdeen Chile Fund (NYSEMKT:CH) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, -6.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.15.
- Forward yield 9.32%
- Payable March 28; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 16.
Sep. 17, 2015, 4:41 AM
- Copper prices rose to two-month highs in early Asian trading on worries about supply disruptions due to a powerful earthquake off the coast of Chile - the world's largest copper producer.
- The magnitude 8.3 quake shook buildings in the capital Santiago and generated tsunami warnings from New Zealand to California.
- Five people are now known to have died, and one million residents have been evacuated from Chilean coastal areas.
- ETFs: JJC, CH, ECH, COPX, CU, CPER, CUPM