Thu, Jun. 9, 5:08 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 6:21 PM
- Aberdeen Chile Fund (NYSEMKT:CH) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, -6.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.15.
- Forward yield 9.32%
- Payable March 28; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 16.
Sep. 17, 2015, 4:41 AM
- Copper prices rose to two-month highs in early Asian trading on worries about supply disruptions due to a powerful earthquake off the coast of Chile - the world's largest copper producer.
- The magnitude 8.3 quake shook buildings in the capital Santiago and generated tsunami warnings from New Zealand to California.
- Five people are now known to have died, and one million residents have been evacuated from Chilean coastal areas.
- ETFs: JJC, CH, ECH, COPX, CU, CPER, CUPM
Aberdeen Chile Fund, Inc., is a closed-end investment company. Its investment objective is to seek total return, consisting of capital appreciation and income, by investing mainly in Chilean securities.
Industry: Closed-End Fund - Foreign