Churchill Downs, IncorporatedNASDAQ
Churchill Downs Looks Stretched Again
Fri, Nov. 18, 11:08 AM
- DraftKings (Private:DRAFT) and FanDuel (Private:DUEL) confirm they will combine in a strategic merger of equals.
- The transaction is expected to close in 2017.
- The companies say the new entity will be able to invest in strategic partnerships in the sports ecosystem and accelerate growth.
- Financial terms were not disclosed.
- An emboldened DraftKings-FanDuel adds another level of intrigue as to how the sports betting industry will evolve both in the U.S. and in global markets.
- Related stocks: OTCPK:EIHDF, OTC:BTFRF, OTC:PYGMF, OTCPK:PDYPY, OTC:WIMHF, OTCPK:WIMHY, RRR, CZR, MGM, BYD, OTC:LDBKF, OTCPK:LDCOY, OTCPK:RANKF, DDAY, GDEN, NYNY, CHDN, FLL, PENN, SGMS, CNTY, OTCQB:TPCA, LVS, ERI, WYNN.
- Related ETF: BJK.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:59 PM
- Churchill Downs (NASDAQ:CHDN) enters an agreement to acquire privately-held Big Fish Games in a transaction valued at up to $885M if criteria are met.
- Big Fish is a producer of social and mobile games including the Mystery Case Files series.
- The transaction is expected to close by the end of the year.