Wed, Feb. 24, 4:34 PM
- Churchill Downs (NASDAQ:CHDN): Q4 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $272.39M (+62.0% Y/Y) beats by $11.35M.
- Shares +2.56%.
Oct. 29, 2015, 10:13 AM
- Some casino stocks are catching bids on a down market day after MGM Resorts formally announces a plan to create a REIT. Positive developments in Macau and a strong read on Las Vegas RevPAR are also helping to tip sentiment.
- MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is out in front of the sector with a 6.7% gain - while Churchill Downs (CHDN +5.5%), Entertainment Gaming (EGT), Wynn Resorts (WYNN +5.7%), Eldorado Resorts (ERI +7.5%), Las Vegas Sands (LVS +2.3%), and Boyd Gaming (BYD +1.2%) are all seeing some buying action.
- Pinnalce Entertainment (PNK -4%) is the sector laggard after missing with Q3 EPS.
- Previously: MGM Resorts to create REIT (Oct. 29 2015)
- Related ETF: BJK.
Apr. 10, 2013, 10:47 AM
Churchill Downs (CHDN +4.9%) trades higher after Janney Capital initiates coverage on the entertainment concern with a Buy rating and $84 price target. A move by the company to buy a casino in Maine has been catching some attention as it increases Churchill's exposure to the gaming side of its business.| Apr. 10, 2013, 10:47 AM
May 7, 2012, 4:40 PMChurchill Downs (CHDN): Q1 EPS of $0.08 may not be comparable to consensus of by -$0.11. Revenue of $138M (+5% Y/Y) beats by $3M. Shares +5.5% AH. (PR) | May 7, 2012, 4:40 PM | 1 Comment
Mar. 13, 2012, 2:47 PM
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:43 PM
Brean Murray weighs in on Churchill Downs (CHDN -2.9%) as part of its Q3 earnings preview of the gaming sector, maintaining a Buy rating on shares with a lofty $65 price target. Analysts with the firm raise their estimate for EPS to $2.43 from $2.38, saying the Calder casino and Breeder's Cup will drive revenue.| Oct. 17, 2011, 2:43 PM