Choice Hotels: Good Positioning, Probable Growth
Time & Model
Time & Model
Choice Hotels Is Making Investors A Bit More Comfortable
Choice Hotels: Top Hotelier But Bad Investment
Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM| Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM | 1 Comment
Thu, Jul. 7, 2:57 PM
- Hilton Worldwide and Marriott International are offering better discounts to loyalty club members in a bid to lower the amount of payments doled out to online third-party services, according to the The Wall Street Journal.
- It's a trend that's likely to be followed across the industry as chains look to build stickiness with loyalty members.
- Many hotel operators have contracts with sites such as Priceline and Expedia that limit their ability to undercut pricing, with the important exception of loyalty members.
- Hotel and online stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN, TRIP, OWW, TZOO.
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:15 PM
- Choice Hotels (CHH -3.5%) entered into an agreement with franchise partner SpringBridge Development LLC and management partner Raines Hospitality, to develop a new Cambria hotel & suites in North Charleston, SC. Expected to open in late 2017, the Cambria property will be just ten minutes away from Charleston International Airport.
- "North Charleston is one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States, which makes the city a perfect match for the Cambria hotels & suites brand as we continue our expansion throughout the country," said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands at Choice Hotels.
- CHH -3.17%.
Wed, May 25, 7:19 AM
- Choice Hotels International (NYSE:CHH) announces that CFO David White will step down from his position on June 3. He plans to remain at the company until the end of the year to help with the transition.
- A search firm has been hired by the company to assist it in finding a permanent replacement.
- Shares of Choice Hotels are down 9.3% YTD.
Thu, May 19, 12:43 PM
- The entire lodging sector is feeling the pain of some pessimism from Bank of America Merrill Lynch on slowing demand.
- The investment firm is convinced that operators are at risk of falling short of their RevPAR guidance.
- Other declines include Ashford Hospitality (AHT -5.3%), Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP -4.2%), InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG -3%), La Quinta (LQ -2.6%), Choice Hotels (CHH -1.5%), Marriott International (MAR -1.5%), and Interval Leisure Group (IILG -5.1%).
- Previously: BAML: Benign lodging cycle is over (May 19)
- Previously: Bank of America goes to the sideline on Hilton Worldwide (May 19)
Wed, May 4, 9:07 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:12 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 9:19 AM
Mon, Feb. 22, 9:12 AM
Thu, Feb. 18, 9:05 AM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Thu, Jan. 14, 3:58 PM
- Select hotel stocks are sitting out the market rally due to a swipe from MKM Partners at the sector.
- MKM ratings moves: Hyatt (H -2.9%) to Sell from Neutral, Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC -12.1%) to Sell from Buy, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG -3.3%) PT to $66 from $90, Choice Hotels (CHH -1%) to Sell from Neutral.
Dec. 14, 2015, 11:52 AM
- Choice Hotels (NYSE:CHH) declares $0.205/share quarterly dividend, 5.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.195.
- Forward yield 1.68%
- Payable Jan. 18; for shareholders of record Jan. 4; ex-div Dec. 30.
Oct. 30, 2015, 9:06 AM
- Choice Hotels (NYSE:CHH): Q3 EPS of $0.72 in-line.
- Revenue of $241.53M (+12.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.35M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM| Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Choice Hotels International, Inc. franchises hotels. It offers full service hotels in the economy, mid-scale and upscale segments. Choice-branded properties provide business and leisure travelers with lodging options. It franchises lodging properties under the brand names: Comfort Inn, Comfort... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR