Chesapeake Energy: It Just Doesn't Pay To Follow Mr. Market
- Chesapeake Energy's share price has fallen off a cliff.
- Shares are down a massive 33% from their 52-week high.
- Despite Mr. Market's erratic behavior, I think this extreme and unwarranted pullback makes for an excellent purchase opportunity.
- Asset sales, investment spending control and deleveraging are strategic moves that have dramatically de-risked Chesapeake Energy.
- Chesapeake Energy reaffirmed its adjusted production guidance for 2015.