Don't Go Bottom-Fishing With Cherokee
Cherokee: Still Seems Speculative Even Near Multi-Year Lows
Thu, Jun. 9, 4:12 PM
Thu, Apr. 14, 5:40 PM
Thu, Apr. 14, 4:24 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 11:26 AM
- Cherokee Global Brands (CHKE +2.7%) announces it entered new licensing agreements with Dreamwave, H.I.S. International, Bentex, and M. Hidary & Company.
- The new deals will help Cherokee expand distribution channels in the U.S.
- Cherokee expects to increase its presence through the year with new wholesale and direct retail relationships.
Dec. 10, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ3 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $8.09M (-7.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.54M.
Sep. 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 5:43 PM
- Apparel company Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE) -32.8% AH after its FQ2 earnings report said Target (NYSE:TGT) would not renew its U.S. license for the Cherokee brand after it expires Jan. 31, 2017.
- CHKE says it does not expect the non-renewal to have any material impact on Cherokee Global Brands' revenue in FY 2016.
- CHKE says an agreement with TGT for the Liz Lange brand remains in place at this time.
Sep. 10, 2015, 5:36 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ2 EPS of $0.22 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $8.48M (-3.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.14M.
Jun. 11, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $10.2M (+2.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Apr. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): Q4 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $7.5M (+17.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.09M.
Dec. 10, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): Q3 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $8.71M (+30.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Sep. 11, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ2 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $8.8M (+17.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.03M.
Aug. 1, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Cherokee Global Brands (NASDAQ:CHKE) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.19%
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 1; ex-div Aug. 28.
Jun. 10, 2014, 12:46 PM
Cherokee, Inc. is a global marketer and manager of a portfolio of lifestyle brands. It owns or represents, licensing the brands and related trademarks and other brands in multiple consumer product categories and sectors. Cherokee owns several trademarks which include Cherokee, Sideout, Sideout... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Textile - Apparel Clothing
Country: United States