Don't Go Bottom-Fishing With Cherokee
Cherokee: Still Seems Speculative Even Near Multi-Year Lows
Thu, Sep. 8, 4:06 PM
Thu, Jun. 9, 4:12 PM
Thu, Apr. 14, 5:40 PM
Thu, Apr. 14, 4:24 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 11:26 AM
- Cherokee Global Brands (CHKE +2.7%) announces it entered new licensing agreements with Dreamwave, H.I.S. International, Bentex, and M. Hidary & Company.
- The new deals will help Cherokee expand distribution channels in the U.S.
- Cherokee expects to increase its presence through the year with new wholesale and direct retail relationships.
Dec. 10, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ3 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $8.09M (-7.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.54M.
Sep. 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 5:43 PM
- Apparel company Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE) -32.8% AH after its FQ2 earnings report said Target (NYSE:TGT) would not renew its U.S. license for the Cherokee brand after it expires Jan. 31, 2017.
- CHKE says it does not expect the non-renewal to have any material impact on Cherokee Global Brands' revenue in FY 2016.
- CHKE says an agreement with TGT for the Liz Lange brand remains in place at this time.
Sep. 10, 2015, 5:36 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ2 EPS of $0.22 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $8.48M (-3.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.14M.
Jun. 11, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $10.2M (+2.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Apr. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): Q4 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $7.5M (+17.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.09M.
Dec. 10, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): Q3 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $8.71M (+30.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Sep. 11, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Cherokee (NASDAQ:CHKE): FQ2 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $8.8M (+17.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.03M.
Aug. 1, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Cherokee Global Brands (NASDAQ:CHKE) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.19%
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 1; ex-div Aug. 28.