There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Earn 40% Annualized Return With A Low-Risk, Short-Term Trade
- Next Monday, shareholders of Charm Communications will vote for or against the management buyout.
- Yesterday's closing price was $4.62. Holders of US-traded ADS will be paid $4.65 after the termination fee of $0.05.
- Long-term downside risk seems to be minimal, since Charm Communications is trading below liquid assets and has good growth prospects.
Charm Communications: A Safe Deal With 34.0% Annualized Return
- Charm Communications is likely to close the go-private deal by September 30, 2014.
- The buyer consortium controls enough votes to approve the deal.
- A significant shareholder may negotiate a higher offer price for minority shareholders.
- The deal valuation is at a deep discount to comparable companies and precedent deals.
- Shareholders will be rewarded with a 34.0% annualized return at closing.
Charm Communications Shareholders Will See High Returns
Wed, May. 7, 7:02 PM| Comment!
Sep. 27, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 21, 2013, 4:47 PM| Comment!
May. 21, 2013, 4:07 PM
Mar. 21, 2013, 12:57 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 5:23 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:14 PM
Jan. 7, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 2, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:16 PM
Oct. 31, 2012, 12:45 PM
May. 16, 2012, 7:45 PM
Mar. 5, 2012, 10:31 AM
Sep. 14, 2011, 3:54 PM
CHRM vs. ETF Alternatives
Charm Communications, Inc.,together with its subsidiaries is an integrated advertising agency. The Company operates in three business segments: media investment management, advertising agency, and branding and identity services.
Other News & PR