C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.NASDAQ
Fri, Dec. 2, 2:32 PM
- JPMorgan is out with its top stock picks for 2017, but as Jack Hough of Barron's points out, the "shorts" list is far more interesting because Sell recommendations from the sell-side are so much rarer than Buys.
- Of the 14-name shorts list, nine have price targets 10% or more below the current level.
- GE has 10% potential downside thanks to its too-rich valuation relative to free cash flow versus peers.
- Federated Investors (NYSE:FII) could fall 14% thanks to its exposure to the struggling active-management industry.
- Trucker C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) has 16% downside as favorable contracts reset to depressed industry levels.
- Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE:ADM) has a price target 18% below the current value as a strong dollar and trade troubles with Mexico crimp profits.
- A 45% price decline could be in store for driller Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE:FET), with good assets and a healthy balance sheet, but way too fancy of a valuation.
- There's also Intelsat (NYSE:I), which JPMorgan says could be a zero as new competition squeezes the heavily leveraged company.
- Other shorts: Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), Ensco (NYSE:ESV).
Wed, Nov. 23, 10:13 AM
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) announced renewal of contract with Tesco to increase current distribution of its wide range of products throughout Poland.
- Matthew Rhind, CE Distribution Director, Tesco said: ‘We are satisfied with the professionalism and quality of service we have received from C.H. Robinson since we started our relationship with them. The company’s bespoke distribution solutions and expertise, has proven to meet our requirements. We are confident that this further collaboration with C.H. Robinson will support our strategies over the years ahead.’
- Press release
Tue, Nov. 22, 11:08 AM
- Analyst John Larkin takes advantage of big runs higher of late to downgrade a trio of names. He expects a forthcoming "rationalization of valuations."
- Downgraded to Hold from Buy: Hub Group (HUBG -0.6%), CH Robinson (CHRW -0.4%), Swift Transportation (SWFT flat)
- YTD gains: SWFT +84%, HUBG +29%, CHRW +17%
- Source: Bloomberg
Wed, Oct. 26, 8:22 AM
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) is lower in early trading after warning again on pricing with the release of its Q3 report.
- The company says average truckload rate per mile (ex-fuel) fell 5.5% in North America during the quarter.
- The Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy and the alternative lower cost truck market were also negative factors during the period.
- Previously: C.H. Robinson Worldwide misses by $0.06, beats on revenue (Oct. 25)
- CHRW -6.45% premarket to $64.95.
Tue, Oct. 25, 4:20 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Mon, Sep. 12, 9:24 AM
- Barclays downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) to an Equalweight rating after having the transport/logistics stock set at Overweight.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide is up 11% YTD, but has tracked back from its high point of $76.10. Q2 results came in level with expectations.
- CHRW -1.54% premarket to $67.84.
Thu, Sep. 1, 7:00 AM
- C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW) announces it acquired APC Logistics for an undisclosed amount.
- APC Logistics is a freight forwarding and customs brokerage services provider in Australia and New Zealand that reported sales of AUD$334M ($251M) for the fiscal year ending on June 30.
- C.H. Robinson plans to integrate APC Logistics into its Global Forwarding division and single global technology platform, Navisphere.
Thu, Aug. 11, 5:18 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:18 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Mon, Jul. 11, 7:52 AM
- JPMorgan initiates coverage on C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) with an Underperform rating.
- The investment firm sets a price target of $66 on the logistics stock.
- It's the 4th bear rating from a Wall Street firm, compared to seven Buy calls.
- CHRW closed at $74.43 on Friday vs. a 52-week trading range of $59.71 to $76.10.
Thu, May 12, 6:04 PM
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW) declares $0.43/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.37%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 3; ex-div June 1.
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:24 PM
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ:CHRW): Q1 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.07B (-7.0% Y/Y) misses by $100M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Thu, Mar. 17, 10:15 AM
- UPS (UPS +1.7%), XPO Logistics (XPO +3.6%), and Air Transport Services Group (ATSG +0.8%), C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW +0.8%), and Expeditors International (EXPD +1.2%) are all out ahead of broad market averages after results at FedEx shine.
- Some confident talk from FedEx execs on the firm's conference call over the threat of Amazon may be doing the trick as much as the improved operating margin rate put in by the shipper.
- Previously: FedEx beats by $0.17, beats on revenue (Mar. 16 2016)
- Previously: Express delivers for FedEx in FQ3 (Mar. 17 2016)