Wed, Feb. 24, 4:48 PM
Feb. 25, 2015, 4:35 PM
- CIGNA (NYSE:CI) declares $0.04/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.03%
- Payable April 10; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 10.
Oct. 23, 2014, 3:14 PM
- "I am as optimistic as I've been in a long time," says Don Wordell, noting the pull back in energy prices is a big economic stimulus. His RidgeWorth Mid-Cap Value Fund (MUTF:SAMVX) has topped 97% of peers over the last decade, and the $3.9B fund has returned 2.2% YTD - slightly ahead of the category average.
- His top five picks: SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is off more than 10% over the last month, but demand for its products is strong and growing. Cigna (NYSE:CI) and Aetna (NYSE:AET) stand to profit as hiring picks up, and with it more people into the healthcare system. Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI) has been especially beaten down along with the price of oil, but Wordell says this hasn't caused companies to scale back production plans. OshKosk (NYSE:OSK) has been weighed on by sluggish commercial construction, but Wordell says it's about to pick up.
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:46 PM
- CIGNA Corporation (CI) declares $0.04/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.05%
- Payable April 9; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 10.
Feb. 28, 2013, 7:09 PMCigna Corporation (CI) declares $0.04/share annual dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.07%. For shareholders of record Mar. 12. Payable Apr. 10. Ex-div date Mar. 08. (PR) | Feb. 28, 2013, 7:09 PM
Cigna Corp. provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services to businesses, governmental and non-governmental organizations and individuals. The company operates through following segments: Global Health Care, Group Disability and Life, Global... More
Industry: Health Care Plans
Country: United States
Other News & PR