What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Feb. 5, 2015, 10:14 AM
- Q4 operating income of $148M or $0.89 per share vs. $119M and $0.72 one year ago. Year-end book value per share of $40.14 up 8% from the end of 2013. Quarterly dividend is $0.44.
- Q4 combined ratio of 90.4% improves from 93.9%. Full-year combined ratio of 95.6% vs. 93.8% in 2013. "While our commercial casualty line achieved an underwriting profit in 2014, we felt it was prudent to record higher reserves for estimated losses in this line."
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial beats by $0.04, beats on revenue (Feb. 4)
- CINF -1.95%
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF): Q4 EPS of $0.89 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.26B (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, ADEP, AFFX, AFOP, ALL, APU, ATML, AWH, BDN, BGC, BKD, BMR, CATM, CBG, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CLW, CMRE, CNW, DATA, ENS, EPM, ESS, EXAR, FBHS, FEIC, FMC, FORM, FOXA, G, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, HI, HUBG, ININ, IRBT, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, NE, NXPI, ORLY, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PMT, PNNT, PRE, PRU, PSEC, QUIK, RE, RRTS, RXN, SPB, SU, SYA, THG, TTMI, TWO, TYL, UA, UGI, UHAL, WFT, WGL, WSTL, YUM
Jan. 30, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF) declares $0.46/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.44.
- Forward yield 3.64%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 16.
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:48 AM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF) property casualty subsidiary Cincinnati Insurance already does more than $100M of business in its so-called "Executive Classic" homeowner program, and has made moves to boost capacity there.
- In the second half of next year, the company plans to roll out "Executive Capstone" which will replace "Executive Classic."
Nov. 21, 2014, 1:02 PM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF) declares $0.44/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.46%
- Payable Jan 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 17; ex-div Dec. 15.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- Q3 operating income of $140M or $0.85 per share vs. $116M and $0.70 one year ago. Book value per share of $39.01 up 4.8% from the start of the year.
- Earned premiums of $1.071B up 8% Y/Y. Pretax investment income of $138M up 4%, helped by a 17% increase in dividend income from stock investments.
- P&C combined ratio of 91% improved from 93.7% one year ago, with catastrophe losses adding just 120 basis points to this year's Q3 result. Underwriting profit of $94M during Q.
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial beats by $0.10, beats on revenue
- CINF flat AH
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:02 PM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF): Q3 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $1.28B (+11.3% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Aug. 15, 2014, 2:24 PM
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) declares $0.44/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.70%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 17; ex-div Sept. 15.
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:53 PM
- Operating income of $75M or $0.46 per share vs. $100M or $0.61 one year ago. Natural catastrophe loss impact of $0.45 per share vs. $0.30 one year ago. Core combined ratio (excl. catastrophes) of 95.5% improves 180 basis points. Dividend of $0.44 per share.
- Book value per share of $38.77 up 4% from the start of the year.
- Earned premiums of $1.059B up 11% Y/Y. Investment income of $136M up 4%.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial misses by $0.05, beats on revenue
- CINF flat AH
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF): Q2 EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.21B (+10.0% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 28, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Property & casualty insurers are bouncing from a tough Friday session which was led by declines in Chubb and Cincinnati Financial after tough Q1 results. Today's biggest gainer is United Insurance Holdings (UIHC +4.8%) - continuing a big run after being initiated with an Outperform rating at Wells Fargo.
- Aren't insurers supposed to be bought after a tough quarter for catastrophes as it means they can raise rates?
- Others: HCI Group (HCI +3.1%), Universal Insurance (UVE +3.5%), W.R. Berkley (WRB +1.2%), Travelers (TRV +1.6%), Allstate (ALL +1.3%), Chubb (CB +1.3%), and Cincinnati Financial (CINF +0.9%).
- ETFs: KIE, IAK, KBWP, KBWI
Apr. 28, 2014, 9:06 AM
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) declares $0.44/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.67%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 18; ex-div June 16.
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:11 PM
- Chubb (CB -2.3%) and Cincinnati Financial (CINF -2.8%) are leading a weak P&C insurance sector today after reporting claims from the severe winter weather worse than most had anticipated.
- Sandler O'Neill's Paul Newsome finds the poor underwriting performance at Chubb "interesting" considering the strong results posted by Travelers earlier this week.
- The KBW Insurance Index is off 0.65% today, -3.7% YTD. Chubb is down 7.2% on the year, and Cincinnati Financial -7.7%.
- Previously: Winter weather takes bite out of Chubb's Q1 profit
- Previously: Winter weather hits Cincinnati Financial Q1 profits
Cincinnati Financial Corp is a property casualty insurance company. The Company's business segment are Commercial lines insurance, Personal lines insurance, Excess and surplus lines insurance, Life insurance and Investments.
Other News & PR