Tue, Oct. 27, 4:09 PM
Mon, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Tue, Jul. 28, 4:23 PM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Tue, Apr. 28, 4:06 PM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Thu, Feb. 5, 10:14 AM
- Q4 operating income of $148M or $0.89 per share vs. $119M and $0.72 one year ago. Year-end book value per share of $40.14 up 8% from the end of 2013. Quarterly dividend is $0.44.
- Q4 combined ratio of 90.4% improves from 93.9%. Full-year combined ratio of 95.6% vs. 93.8% in 2013. "While our commercial casualty line achieved an underwriting profit in 2014, we felt it was prudent to record higher reserves for estimated losses in this line."
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial beats by $0.04, beats on revenue (Feb. 4)
- CINF -1.95%
Wed, Feb. 4, 4:07 PM
Tue, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, ADEP, AFFX, AFOP, ALL, APU, ATML, AWH, BDN, BGC, BKD, BMR, CATM, CBG, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CLW, CMRE, CNW, DATA, ENS, EPM, ESS, EXAR, FBHS, FEIC, FMC, FORM, FOXA, G, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, HI, HUBG, ININ, IRBT, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, NE, NXPI, ORLY, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PMT, PNNT, PRE, PRU, PSEC, QUIK, RE, RRTS, RXN, SPB, SU, SYA, THG, TTMI, TWO, TYL, UA, UGI, UHAL, WFT, WGL, WSTL, YUM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- Q3 operating income of $140M or $0.85 per share vs. $116M and $0.70 one year ago. Book value per share of $39.01 up 4.8% from the start of the year.
- Earned premiums of $1.071B up 8% Y/Y. Pretax investment income of $138M up 4%, helped by a 17% increase in dividend income from stock investments.
- P&C combined ratio of 91% improved from 93.7% one year ago, with catastrophe losses adding just 120 basis points to this year's Q3 result. Underwriting profit of $94M during Q.
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial beats by $0.10, beats on revenue
- CINF flat AH
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:02 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:53 PM
- Operating income of $75M or $0.46 per share vs. $100M or $0.61 one year ago. Natural catastrophe loss impact of $0.45 per share vs. $0.30 one year ago. Core combined ratio (excl. catastrophes) of 95.5% improves 180 basis points. Dividend of $0.44 per share.
- Book value per share of $38.77 up 4% from the start of the year.
- Earned premiums of $1.059B up 11% Y/Y. Investment income of $136M up 4%.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial misses by $0.05, beats on revenue
- CINF flat AH
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:09 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 24, 2014, 4:27 PM
- Operating income of $77M or $0.46 per share vs. $128M and $0.78 a year ago. Catastrophe losses this year of $57M or $0.34 per share vs. $7M and $0.04 in Q1 2013.
- Combined ratio of 100.3% includes 8.9 points of natural catastrophe losses, 3.5 points higher than normal for Q1, mostly from $76M in losses due to weather in January's first week.
- Net written premiums up 7% Y/Y, driven primarily by higher pricing.
- Investment income of $135M up 5% Y/Y.
- Book value per share of $37.73 rises from $35.41 one year ago.
- Previously: Cincinnati Financial Corporation beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- Source: Press Release
- CINF no trades AH
Cincinnati Financial Corp is a property casualty insurance company. The Company's business segment are Commercial lines insurance, Personal lines insurance, Excess and surplus lines insurance, Life insurance and Investments.
Other News & PR