Ciner Resources LPNYSE
Mon, Oct. 17, 5:06 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:05 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jul. 14, 4:26 PM
Thu, May 5, 5:20 PM
- Ciner Resources (NYSE:CINR): Q1 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $114.4M (-5.0% Y/Y) misses by $6.2M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Apr. 14, 7:01 AM
- Ciner Resources (NYSE:CINR) declares $0.564/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.5575.
- Forward yield 8.09%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- Ciner Resources (NYSE:CINR): Q4 EPS of $0.69 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $126.4M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.58M.
Thu, Jan. 14, 12:54 PM
- Ciner Resources (NYSE:CINR) declares $0.5575/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.551.
- Forward yield 11.01%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Jan. 29; ex-div Jan. 27.
Oct. 26, 2015, 12:58 PM
- OCI Resources (OCIR -1.1%) says it plans to change its name to Ciner Resources effective Nov. 6 following completion of parent OCI Enterprises' sale of GP and LP interests in OCIR for ~$4430M.
- OCIR - which owns a 51% interest in OCI Wyoming, one of the world's largest and lowest cost producers of natural soda ash - will continue to operate as an MLP; the transaction does not involve the sale or purchase of any common units held by the public.
- Shares will be traded on the NYSE under the new ticker symbol CINR.
Oct. 16, 2015, 7:34 AM
- OCI Resources (NYSE:OCIR) declares $0.551/share quarterly dividend, 2% increase from prior dividend of $0.54.
- Forward yield 9.31%
- Payable Nov. 13; for shareholders of record Oct. 30; ex-div Oct. 28.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:47 PM
- OCI Resources (NYSE:OCIR): Q2 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $122.2M (+8.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.86M.
Jul. 17, 2015, 8:38 AM
- OCI Resources (NYSE:OCIR) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.54.
- Forward yield 8.74%
- Payable Aug. 14; for shareholders of record July 31; ex-div July 29.
Jun. 26, 2015, 5:44 PM
- While OCI Resources (NYSE:OCIR) is not likely to attract interest from the three largest strategic players in the market, the soda ash producer could be an attractive purchase for chemical-focused P-E firms or an indirect strategic player, according to TheDeal.
- OCI Enterprises, which owns a 75% stake in OCIR, said earlier this week it is evaluating strategic alternatives for its entire stake in the MLP.
- Analysts say none of the three largest players in the space - Tronox (NYSE:TROX), Belgium's Solvay (OTC:SVYSF) and India's Tata Chemicals - are considered a suitable bidder for OCIR, but various P-E firms and chemical companies could take a long look.
- OCIR could fetch 9x-9.3x EBITDA, which works out to a range of $1.15B-$1.19B, the report says.
Jun. 22, 2015, 10:19 AM
- OCI Resources (OCIR -1.1%) is considering a sale of its 51% stake in a $1B soda ash operation in Wyoming's Green River basin, Bloomberg reports.
- OCI has expanded production at its the facility amid higher demand for containers and flat glass for cars, with CEO Kirk Milling last month forecasting a big year for the business.
May 7, 2015, 1:23 AM
- OCI Resources (NYSE:OCIR): Q1 EPS of $0.64 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $120.4M (+3.6% Y/Y) misses by $5.13M.