SA Transcripts • Thu, Oct. 23
Canada's Radio Industry Is Emitting Strong SignalsFP Trading Desk • Feb. 20, 2008
Tue, Jan. 14, 7:54 AM
- Corus Entertainment (CJREF) announces Class A shares monthly dividend C$0.0904 , 6.9% increase from prior dividend of C$0.0845.
- Forward yield 4.80%.
- The dividend is payable on 28 Feb, 31 Mar, 30 Apr to share holders on record of 14 Feb, 14 Mar, 15 Apr respectively.
- Additionally, the board announced 6.9% increase in monthly dividend of Class B shares to C$0.0908, payable along with Class A shares.
Tue, Jan. 14, 7:20 AM
- Corus Entertainment (CJREF): FQ1 EPS of C$0.65 beats by C$0.03.
- Revenue of C$226M (+7.7% Y/Y)
- Management comment: We have again benefited from our disciplined focus on cost controls, delivering excellent margins this quarter in the face of slow economic growth and tough year-over-year comparables in our merchandising business.
- Press Release
CJREF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR