Thu, Apr. 16, 5:21 PM
- Corus Entertainment (OTCPK:CJREF) has become the first Canadian company to secure licensing rights to Disney Channel content, and plans to roll out the channel Sept. 1.
- Canadian customers previously changed to the Family Channel to see Disney content, but with the rights transfer, that channel is changing lineups entirely. DHX Media (OTC:DMQHF, OTC:DMXHF) says it will rebrand stations to extend the Family brand across its channel suite.
Jan. 14, 2014, 7:54 AM
- Corus Entertainment (CJREF) announces Class A shares monthly dividend C$0.0904 , 6.9% increase from prior dividend of C$0.0845.
- Forward yield 4.80%.
- The dividend is payable on 28 Feb, 31 Mar, 30 Apr to share holders on record of 14 Feb, 14 Mar, 15 Apr respectively.
- Additionally, the board announced 6.9% increase in monthly dividend of Class B shares to C$0.0908, payable along with Class A shares.
Jan. 14, 2014, 7:20 AM
- Corus Entertainment (CJREF): FQ1 EPS of C$0.65 beats by C$0.03.
- Revenue of C$226M (+7.7% Y/Y)
- Management comment: We have again benefited from our disciplined focus on cost controls, delivering excellent margins this quarter in the face of slow economic growth and tough year-over-year comparables in our merchandising business.
- Press Release
CJREF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR