Thu, Mar. 3, 6:53 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:35 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 12:45 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 9:15 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 8:14 AM
- Anti-theft tag maker Checkpoint Systems (NYSE:CKP) +27% premarket after agreeing to be acquired by CCL Industries (OTC:CCDBF) for $10.15/share in cash, a 29% premium to CKP's closing price yesterday.
- Ontario-based CCL says it will assume C$4M (US$33M) of CKP's net cash as part of the deal.
- CKP is expected to post 2015 revenue of ~$586M, according to Reuters.
Nov. 4, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:56 AM
- Checkpoint Systems (NYSE:CKP): Q3 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $145.93M (-9.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.57M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:33 PM
- Checkpoint Systems (NYSE:CKP): Q2 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $147.55M (-13.7% Y/Y) misses by $9.21M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
May 6, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Checkpoint Systems (NYSE:CKP): Q1 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $128.54M (-12.8% Y/Y) misses by $7.46M.
May 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Mar. 6, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 6, 2015, 10:09 AM
- Checkpoint Systems ((NYSE:CKP) -14.6%) slides after issuing guidance below the expectations of analysts.
- The company sees FY15 EPS of $0.40-$0.50 vs. $0.84 consensus on revenue of $575M-$625M vs. $668.3M.
- Execs cited "tremendous" currency headwinds as a major factor in the soft outlook.
Mar. 6, 2015, 9:15 AM
Mar. 5, 2015, 5:37 PM
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. manufactures and distributes integrated electronic security systems. It also manufactures and provides technology-driven, loss prevention, inventory management and labeling solutions to the retail and apparel industry. The company was founded in June 1977 and is... More
Industry: Security & Protection Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR