Thu, Feb. 19, 11:25 AM
- Maybe priced for perfection after big runs over the past couple of years, hotel REITs are pulling back after an earnings miss from Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO -4.3%) and middling guidance from Host Hotels and Resorts (HST -5.4%).
- Hospitality Properties (HPT -1.5%), Ashford Hospitality (AHT -1.2%), Strategic Hotels (BEE -0.9%), Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB -1.7%), Summit Hotel (INN -2.2%), RLJ Lodging (RLJ -2.3%), Chatham Lodging (CLDT -1.1%).
- Bucking the trend is Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT +1.1%) after beating Q4 consensus.
- Previously: Credit Suisse takes profits on Pebblebrook Hotel (Feb. 18)
Wed, Jan. 21, 4:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 3:06 PM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $20.1M or $0.73 per share vs. $10.8M and $0.48 one year ago. Dividend of $0.24 vs. $0.21 a year ago.
- RevPAR of $142 up 10.5% Y/Y. Average daily rate of $161 up 7.3%. Occupancy of 88.1% up 240 basis points.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $28.5M up 82%. GOP margin of 51.9% vs. 46.7%. Hotel EBITDA margin of 46.5% vs. 40.1%.
- Q4 guidance: RevPAR of $112-$114; RevPAR growth of 5.5%-7.5%. AFFO per share of $0.36-$0.39.
- Previously: Chatham Lodging Trust beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
- CLDT -3.8%
Sep. 18, 2014, 5:36 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:18 AM
Oct. 4, 2013, 5:38 PM
Sep. 25, 2013, 9:15 AM
Jun. 12, 2013, 5:45 PMChatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) announces a 4.5M share public offering. The company will contribute the net proceeds to its operating partnership in exchange for common units of limited partnership interest in the operating partnership. The operating partnership will then use a portion of the net proceeds to repay debt under its senior secured revolving credit facility and to fund the acquisition of the 178-room Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/North Shore in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Shares -1.7% AH. | Comment!
Jan. 8, 2013, 5:40 PM
CLDT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR