Tue, May 10, 8:11 AM
- There were 36K completed foreclosures nationally in March, according to CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX), down 14.9% Y/Y, and down 69.7% from the September 2010 peak.
- The foreclosure inventory of 427K, or 1.1% of all homes, is down 23.2% Y/Y from 556K, or 1.4% of all homes. The March foreclosure inventory rate is the lowest for any month since October 2007.
- "Delinquencies and foreclosure rates are now at pre-crash levels as the benefits of higher home prices, improving economic fundamentals and years of cautious underwriting are being felt across the country," says CoreLogic CEO Anand Nallathambi.
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:21 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Tue, Apr. 12, 4:27 PM
- Frank Martell had been CFO since August 2011, and then added the COO role in the summer of 2014.
- Taking over the CFO duties is James Balas, who has been CLGX's principal accounting officer since September 2012.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: CoreLogic: Strong Results Likely To Continue, Moderate Upside Potential
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:05 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Dec. 22, 2015, 11:59 AM
- The NAR cited new regulations as leading to longer closing times and thus November's big miss in existing home sales.
- Piper Jaffray's Jason Deleeuw says while open purchase title orders at First American Financial (FAF +0.4%) were up 5% Y/Y, closings are about 10% below the normal level. He maintains his Street-low Q4 EPS estimates for both FAF and Fidelity National Financial (FNF +1.2%), noting the delays occurring while both carry more staff than normal.
- As for Realogy (RLGY -0.5%), Deleeuw sees a $10M-$15M risk to the Q4 earnings estimate of $178M, but the company should recapture what's lost in Q1.
- CoreLogic (CLGX -1.5%) generates its mortgage-related revenue from mortgage openings, and is thus at less risk from closing delays.
- Previously: New regulations may be to blame for sharp drop in home sales (Dec. 22)
Dec. 17, 2015, 4:58 PM
- FNC, Inc. provides real estate collateral information technology and solutions for the appraisal process. It platforms are integrated into the workflow systems of 18 of the largest U.S. banks.
- CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX) CEO Anand Nallathambi notes FNC's platforms will combine with his company's existing valuation-related assets and the recent acquisition of LandSafe Appraisal Services to give operational scale.
- The $475M price tag is about 13.5x pro forma projected EBITDA. The deal is expected to be accretive to 2016 results.
Nov. 12, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Hoping to get a bigger piece of the hot multifamily market, CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX) announces the appointment of two senior industry executives to lead its Multifamily business unit.
- "The burgeoning multifamily housing industry represents a crucial and exciting frontier for us at CoreLogic,” says CEO Anand Nallathambi, noting this move is just the latest in nine months of increased investment in this area.
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:18 PM
- CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX): Q3 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $386.4M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.45M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM| Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM | 7 Comments
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:16 AM
- The new $350M program begins on July 31, and replaces the unused portion of CLGX's previous authorization. At today's stock price, $350M would be good for about 10% of the float.
- Since 2011, the company has bought back more than 32M shares of stock.
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:20 PM
- CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX): Q2 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $386M (+5.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.25M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Apr. 22, 2015, 4:29 PM
- CoreLogic (NYSE:CLGX): Q1 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $364.8M (+11.9% Y/Y) beats by $8.27M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Apr. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 6 Comments
CoreLogic, Inc. provides property, financial and consumer information services to mortgage originators, financial institutions and government organizations. It operates through two segments: Data & Analytics, and Technology & Processing Solutions. Data & Analytics segment offers access to data... More
Industry: Surety & Title Insurance
Country: United States
Other News & PR