Tue, Sep. 27, 1:40 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 9:50 AM
- It's been an impressive run for Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE:CLI) this year - up about 50% from the February lows - but the stock's pulled back nearly 10% since hitting a 52-week high of $29.25 earlier this month.
- Evercore ISI upgrades to Buy from Hold.
- Shares +1.3% early this session to $26.72.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:41 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, Jun. 1, 5:07 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:39 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Mar. 15, 8:14 AM
- Part of the company's $750M goal for dispositions this year, Mack-Cali (NYSE:CLI) inked deals to sell properties in D.C. and NYC for about $365.5M dollars this quarter.
- The dispositions are part of a strategic plan to exit non-core markets, pay down debt, fund capex, increase holdings in waterfront and transit-based locations, and renovate/reposition existing assets.
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:13 PM
- Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE:CLI): Q4 FFO of $0.47 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $146.44M (-3.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.78M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:40 PM
- "We were surprised, but not surprised by the CEO transition," says analyst John Guinee, applauding the board for acting faster than other office REITs in his coverage universe like First Potomac (FPO +1.3%) and Mack-Cali (CLI +1.3%). He notes value creation at Corporate Office (OFC +3.4%) has been in decline or stagnant since 2010.
- "The strategy of buy/build and hold commodity, low barrier office product leads to slow and steady value erosion."
- Still not a fan of the stock, Guinee isn't seeing any near-term negative catalysts after the stock's 25% Y/Y decline, and upgrades to Hold.
Thu, Jan. 7, 4:33 PM
- Mack-Cali (NYSE:CLI) closed a new $350M unsecured term loan maturing in January 2019. The interest rate is Libor + 140 basis points, subject to adjustment based on the company credit rating. An interest rate swap makes it a fixed-rate deal of 3.12%, including all costs.
- Proceeds will be used to repay the company's $200M, 5.8% unsecured bonds maturing this month, and to pay down outstanding borrowings on the company's $600M unsecured credit facility.
Dec. 17, 2015, 9:44 AM| Dec. 17, 2015, 9:44 AM | 1 Comment
Dec. 8, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE:CLI) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.63%
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Jan. 6; ex-div Jan. 4.
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:33 PM
- Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE:CLI): Q3 FFO of $0.51 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $146.16M (-6.0% Y/Y) misses by $4.08M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP