Clean Energy Fuels Corp.NASDAQ
Clean Energy Fuels Has Become One Of America's Leading Low-Carbon Fuel Producers
Tristan R. Brown • 25 Comments
Tristan R. Brown • 25 Comments
Thu, Sep. 1, 9:24 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 3:08 PM
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE +17.7%) is soaring after reporting a surprise Q2 profit on 24% higher revenue of $108M, which also beat analyst expectations.
- Q2 revenue included $6.5M of excise tax credits for alternative fuels vs. none in the year-ago quarter, and deliveries of vehicle fuel renewable natural gas and customer station construction activity favorably affected Q2 results.
- CLNE says it delivered 82.9M gallons in Q2, 11% more than 74.4M gallons delivered in the year-ago quarter.
- CLNE says "the increasing attention to the immediate favorable environmental impacts of natural gas and particularly our Redeem renewable natural gas, coupled with growing volumes through customer fleet expansions and increased market penetration, are coming through in our operating results."
Wed, Aug. 10, 12:47 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 9:17 AM| Wed, Aug. 10, 9:17 AM | 4 Comments
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:06 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Thu, May 5, 4:10 PM
- Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE): Q1 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $95.78M (+11.6% Y/Y) beats by $5.98M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Wed, Apr. 20, 12:45 PM
Mon, Mar. 28, 5:43 PM
Fri, Mar. 4, 9:23 AM
- Gainers: SUNE +25%. CRC +18%. SDRL +17%. [[PBR-A]] +16%. CKEC +16%. SID +15%. PBR +14%. GGB +13%. BCEI +12%. BBD +12%. UPL +11%. CST +11%. CPE +10%. HPE +9%. CLNE +9%. ITUB +9%. BSBR +9%. CIG +%. [] +%. [] +%.
- Losers: MTW -77%. VTAE -41%. NMBL -19%. SYMC -18%. HRB -11%. ERJ -9%. TACT -9%. FBR -8%. AMBA -8%. SPLS -5%.
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:13 PM
- Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE): Q4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $119.3M (-9.7% Y/Y) beats by $16.53M.
- Shares +3.2%.
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 12, 5:40 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 10:19 AM
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE +3.5%) pops higher on news that UPS expanded its agreement with the company to use up to 500K gallon equivalents of renewable liquefied natural gas annually in Texas.
- CLNE says UPS stations in Houston and Mesquite will dispense the RLNG to a fleet of ~140 UPS tractors.
- The deal builds on UPS's current agreement with CLNE where UPS is using ~1.5M gallon equivalents of renewable compressed natural gas annually in California where UPS operates nearly 400 CNG vehicles.