Cleantech Solutions International, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 15, 8:17 AM
Mon, Aug. 15, 12:54 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 4:33 PM
Fri, Jul. 22, 12:40 PM
Thu, Jun. 23, 8:16 AM
- Cleantech Solutions (NASDAQ:CLNT) +36.7% premarket after announcing that its variable interest entity, Wuxi Huayang Dyeing Machinery, accepted a purchase order for its high temperature air flow dyeing machines.
- Huayang will get RMB16M ($2.4M) upon initial delivery, and will receive the remaining RMB10.6M ($1.6M) following successful installation and testing of units.
Wed, Jun. 8, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jun. 7, 11:10 AM
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT +16.7%) is offering an aggregate of 230K shares of common stock directly to investors at a price of $1.00 per share.
- Assuming the company completes the maximum offering, the net proceeds will be approximately $225K.
- The shares are expected to be delivered on or about June 8, 2016.
Mon, May 16, 5:04 PM
- Cleantech (NASDAQ:CLNT): Q1 EPS of -$0.21
- Revenue of $4.91M (-68.6% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 31, 8:13 AM
- Net loss of $16.1M, or -$4.10 per share vs. a loss of $3M, or $0.79 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Dyeing and finishing equipment -51.4%; Forged rolled rings/related products to the power and other industries -95.8%.
- Gross margin of -6.2% vs. 22.9% a year ago; Operating expenses +170.7% to $15.6; Adjusted EBITDA of $1.8M vs. $5.5M.
- "In the year ahead, we are evaluating the viability of the our forged rolled rings and related components segment and our petroleum and chemical equipment segment...we may discontinue operating in these two segments," CEO Jianhua Wu said. "We believe that the recently signed TPP will provide opportunities to expand our core dyeing equipment business into southeast Asia."
- CLNT +3.9% premarket
- Q4 results
Thu, Mar. 31, 7:34 AM
- Cleantech (NASDAQ:CLNT): Q4 EPS of -$4.10
- Revenue of $6.7M (-67.4% Y/Y)
Mon, Mar. 7, 12:45 PM
Dec. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 10:23 AM
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT +40.8%) heads north on more than a 7x surge in volume.
- CLNT shares are still -26% YTD.
Dec. 1, 2015, 1:10 PM
Nov. 13, 2015, 7:58 AM
- Net income of $0.9M, or $0.23 per share vs. $2.7M, or $0.70 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Dyeing and finishing equipment -29.2%; Forged rolled rings/related products to the wind and other industries -83.2%.
- Gross margin of 16.6% vs. 23.1% a year ago; Operating margin of 10.6% vs. 18.1%; EBITDA of $3.3M vs. $5.9M.
- "With China's industrial sector facing lower fixed asset investment and slower production, we expect the next few quarters to remain challenging," CEO Jianhua Wu said.
- Q3 results
Nov. 13, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Cleantech (NASDAQ:CLNT): Q3 EPS of $0.23
- Revenue of $12.03M (-40.6% Y/Y)