Thu, Nov. 5, 8:03 AM
Thu, Aug. 6, 8:44 AM
Wed, May 6, 4:44 PM
Thu, Feb. 19, 4:58 PM
- Q4 core earnings of $34.5M or $0.31 per share includes $0.13 of transactions expenses mostly from the proposed combo with Colony Capital and the Cobalt acquisition.
- Book value per share of $18.97 vs. $18.72 one year ago. If accounting for everything at fair value, NAV of $22.01 per share vs. $20.78 a year ago.
- The deal brining management in-house is still expected to close in H1.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: Colony Financial misses by $0.06, beats on revenue (Feb. 19)
- CLNY flat after hours
Thu, Feb. 19, 4:21 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:46 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 1:22 PM
- Core earnings of $42M or $0.43 per diluted share vs. $23.6M and $0.36 one year ago. Dividend of $0.36.
- Company either closed on or agreed to about $725M of investments during quarter composed of $432M in ten loan originations, a $277M loan portfolio acquisition, and a $16M real estate equity investment.
- Subsequent to quarter's end, company closed on agreed to about $138M of investments.
- CEO Richard Saltzman notes European deal flow of various types and larger special situations in the U.S. continue to make up the majority of Colony's (CLNY -0.3%) pipeline.
- Colony American Homes now owns about 17.6K homes in 10 states, with the overall portfolio occupancy rate at 78%, up from 70% in Q1.
- Previously: Colony Financial beats by $0.07, misses on revenue
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:55 PM
Feb. 20, 2014, 5:18 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:31 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 7:48 AM
May 6, 2013, 6:12 PM
Mar. 6, 2013, 5:29 PM
Colony Capital Inc is a real estate & investment management company. It acquires, invests, finances & manages a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt & equity investments composed of acquired & originated loans.
Other News & PR