Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:51 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:14 PM
Mon, Mar. 28, 12:47 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 12:49 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 4:13 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q4 EPS of $3.47 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.27.
- Revenue of $100.84M (-8.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.86M.
Fri, Mar. 4, 10:08 AM
- Planet Fitness (NYSE:PLNT) is up 10.3% after posting strong Q4 results. System-wide same-store sales growth of 6% topped estimates.
- Weight Watchers (NYSE:WTW) is 6% higher. Oprah didn't tweet or anything, but some insiders bought more shares (SEC filings).
- Town Sports International Holdings (NASDAQ:CLUB) is making a 1% gain even with the broad stock market in negative territory.
- Looking ahead, boutique fitness chain SoulCycle (OTCQB:SOUL) is still expected to launch its IPO this year. Equinox CEO Harvey Spevak says the SoulCycle brand is in such great demand that the company can't satisfy it all.
Dec. 22, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:41 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q3 EPS of -$0.89 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.31.
- Revenue of $103.76M (-7.8% Y/Y) misses by $4.51M.
Jul. 31, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q2 EPS of -$0.39 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $108.3M (-6.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.8M.
Jun. 18, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 26, 2015, 12:48 PM
May 6, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 5, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q1 EPS of -$0.42 misses by $0.22.
- Revenue of $111.42M (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.6M.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. owns and operates sports clubs in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S. The company operates under the brand names of New York Sports Clubs (NYSC), Boston Sports Clubs (BSC), Washington Sports Clubs (WSC) and Philadelphia Sports Clubs (PSC).... More
Industry: Sporting Activities
Country: United States