Feb. 26, 2015, 8:20 AM
- Town Sports International (NASDAQ:CLUB) is higher in early trading after reporting earnings and announcing a strategic review which could include approving a sale.
- The company also named Daniel Gallagher to be the new CEO to replace Robert Giardina who will move into the exective chairman role.
- Galagher was COO at the company.
- Deutsche Bank is on the scene to help Town Sports look at strategic options.
- Previously: Town Sports beats by $0.05, beats on revenue (Feb. 25 2015)
- CLUB +7.4% premarket.