Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:47 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 8:16 AM
- Town Sports International Holdings (NASDAQ:CLUB) announced that Patrick Walsh, Executive Chairman of the Company, has been appointed as CEO, effective September 30.
- The company also announced that COO Greg Bartoli will be leaving on September 30.
- The roles of CEO and COO will be merged.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:51 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:14 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q1 EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $101.3M (-9.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.15M.
Mon, Mar. 28, 12:47 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 12:49 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 4:13 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q4 EPS of $3.47 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.27.
- Revenue of $100.84M (-8.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.86M.
Fri, Mar. 4, 10:08 AM
- Planet Fitness (NYSE:PLNT) is up 10.3% after posting strong Q4 results. System-wide same-store sales growth of 6% topped estimates.
- Weight Watchers (NYSE:WTW) is 6% higher. Oprah didn't tweet or anything, but some insiders bought more shares (SEC filings).
- Town Sports International Holdings (NASDAQ:CLUB) is making a 1% gain even with the broad stock market in negative territory.
- Looking ahead, boutique fitness chain SoulCycle (OTCQB:SOUL) is still expected to launch its IPO this year. Equinox CEO Harvey Spevak says the SoulCycle brand is in such great demand that the company can't satisfy it all.
Dec. 22, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:41 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q3 EPS of -$0.89 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.31.
- Revenue of $103.76M (-7.8% Y/Y) misses by $4.51M.
Jul. 31, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Town Sports (NASDAQ:CLUB): Q2 EPS of -$0.39 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $108.3M (-6.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.8M.
Jun. 18, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 26, 2015, 12:48 PM
May 6, 2015, 12:45 PM