Jun. 9, 2015, 9:46 AM
- China Mobile Games & Entertainment (NASDAQ:CMGE) is up 4.8% on announcing it's entered a deal to be taken private by Pegasus Investment Holdings, for $1.5714 per ordinary share, or $22/ADS.
- With the move up, CMGE American depositary shares are trading at $21.
- The board unanimously approved the deal, which is subject to closing conditions including a two-thirds approval by shareholders
- Form 6-K
May 18, 2015, 8:39 AM
- The proposal from Orient Hongtai Investment Management is for $21.50 in cash per ADS.
- CMGE closed at $20.38 on Friday and is currently on trading halt.
China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Ltd is a publisher and a developer of mobile games in China. Its games include social games as well as single-player games which are available both individually and as part of game bundles.
Industry: Multimedia & Graphics Software