What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 11:29 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN -0.3%) acquires the Sterility Assurance Monitoring Products division of North American Science Associates (NAMSA) for $13.5M in cash. The group, which generated $5.7M in sales last year, is comprised of a broad suite of biological and chemical indicators that are used to accurately monitor the effectiveness of sterilization processes. Cantel will fold the business into its Crosstex line in its Healthcare Disposables segment.
- The transaction should be neutral to GAAP earnings and slightly accretive to non-GAAP earnings in fiscal 2016 (year end July 31) and accretive to both afterward. The deal should close in fiscal Q3.
Dec. 10, 2015, 8:16 AM
Dec. 10, 2015, 8:08 AM
Dec. 9, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 16, 2015, 9:21 AM
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN) declares $0.06/share semi-annual dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 0.22%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Jan. 15; ex-div Jan. 13.
Sep. 29, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN -3.6%) FQ4 results: Revenues: $151.3M (+15.1%); COGS: $82.5M (+11.0%); R&D Expense: $3.7M (+8.8%); SG&A: $42.9M (+19.2%); Operating Income: $22.1M (+25.6%); Net Income: $13.3M (+24.3%); EPS: $0.32 (+23.1%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $565M (+15.6%); COGS: $311.5M (+13.1%); R&D Expense: $14M (+29.6%); SG&A: $158.7M (+20.6%); Operating Income: $80.8M (+14.0%); Net Income: $48M (+10.9%); EPS: $1.15 (+10.6%); Quick Assets: $31.7M (-0.3%).
- No guidance given.
Sep. 29, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN): FQ4 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $151.26M (+15.1% Y/Y) beats by $6.06M.
Sep. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 14, 2015, 10:05 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN +1.5%) acquires Medical Innovations Group Holdings Limited for $79.5M in cash. The Essex, UK-based medical devices firm markets endoscopic storage and transport systems. In the 12-month period ending June 30, its posted $28.1 in revenues and EBITDA of $7.6M.
- Cantel says the transaction will be accretive to non-GAAP EPS in FY16 (ending July 31, 2016) and accretive to GAAP EPS in FY17 and beyond.
Jun. 18, 2015, 11:24 AM
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN) declares $0.05/share semi-annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.18%
- Payable July 31; for shareholders of record July 17; ex-div July 15.
Jun. 9, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Cantel Medical (CMN +1.3%) FQ3 results: Revenues: $141.5M (+17.8%); COGS: $77.9M (+15.2%); Operating Expenses: $42.3M (+18.8%); Operating Income: $21.3M (+26.8%); Net Income: $12.4M (+21.6%); EPS: $0.30 (+20.0%); Quick Assets: $25.4M (-20.1%).
- No guidance given.
Jun. 9, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN): FQ3 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $141.51M (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.56M.
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 8, 2015, 11:59 AM
- As part of its effort to focus on its core opportunities, Cantel Medical (CMN +0.2%) divests its specialty packaging business, Saf-T-Pak, to Austell, GA-based Inmark, LLC for net after-tax proceeds of $7M. The transaction will result in a fiscal Q3 accounting loss on the sale of ~$1.3M ($0.03 in GAAP EPS). The impact on non-GAAP earnings will be neutral.
Mar. 12, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMN): FQ2 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $135.43M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $7.15M.
Mar. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
Cantel Medical Corp provides infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market. Its operating segments include Endoscopy, Water Purification and Filtration, Healthcare Disposables and Dialysis.
Other News & PR