Compass Minerals International, Inc.NYSE
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:47 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) says Matthew Foulston is leaving the company to assume the role of CFO at a Chicago-based public company, effective Dec. 1.
- Current VP and controller John Craft is named interim CFO while the company searches for a full-time successor.
- Foulston became CFO in December 2014, after serving as Senior VP of operations and corporate finance at Navistar International and CFO at Navistar Truck, as well as Senior VP and CFO of. Mazda North America.
Mon, Oct. 24, 4:12 PM
Sun, Oct. 23, 5:35 PM
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:57 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) agrees to acquire the remaining 65% of Brazilian specialty plant nutrition company Produquímica Indústria e Comércio for $460M-$480M (including debt), based on expected 2016 performance.
- Produquímica makes and distributes various specialty plant nutrition products and specialty chemicals, primarily for the water treatment industry and for use in other industrial processes in Brazil; CMP purchased 35% of the company in December 2015.
- CMP expects the transaction to add $0.12-$0.15 to FY 2016 diluted EPS.
Thu, Aug. 4, 9:15 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 4:17 PM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 5, 7:50 AM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) declares $0.695/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.71%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 27.
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:13 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP): Q1 EPS of $1.46 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $345.7M (-12.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.33M.
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:35 PM
Thu, Apr. 7, 4:41 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) -2.5% AH after issuing downside guidance for FY 2016 earnings due to the impact of mild winter weather on customer inventories.
- CMP now sees FY 2016 EPS of $3.25-$3.65 vs. $3.91 analyst consensus estimate and below prior guidance of $3.80-$4.20.
- CMP says mild winter weather continued in Q1 throughout the company's primary service areas and resulted in lower than expected salt sales volumes.
- Now read 6 risk factors to identify on your dividend stocks with Simply Safe Dividends (part 1)
Mon, Feb. 8, 4:37 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) declares $0.695/share quarterly dividend, 5% increase from prior dividend of $0.66.
- Forward yield 3.88%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb. 29; ex-div Feb. 25.
Mon, Feb. 8, 4:24 PM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP): Q4 EPS of $1.72 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $289.3M (-33.2% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares -0.8%.
Sun, Feb. 7, 5:35 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) -2.2% premarket after cutting its FY 2015 earnings outlook, now seeing EPS below the low end of its prior guidance of $5.20-$5.50 and the $5.35 analyst consensus estimate.
- CMP says extremely mild weather throughout its primary North American service area has reduced demand for its deicing products during Q4, and cites continued weakness in the plant nutrition business.
- CMP says the demand weakness is causing it to reduce production and cut ~90 employees at its Goderich rock salt mine in Ontario.