Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Jul. 31, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:31 PM
- Vistaprint (NASDAQ:VPRT): FQ4 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $338.2M (+20.8% Y/Y) beats by $15.67M.
- Shares +17.7%.
Apr. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:43 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 4:33 PM
- Vistaprint Limited (VPRT): FQ3 EPS of $0.24 misses by $0.35.
- Revenue of $286.18M (-0.5% Y/Y) misses by $24.55M.
Apr. 1, 2014, 4:33 PM
- Visataprint (VPRT) is acquiring 97% of Pixartprinting, an Italian provider of web-to-print services for graphic design agencies, print sellers, and local printers, for €127M ($175M) up-front and up to €10M ($14M) in earn-out payments.
- Pixartprinting has 330 employees and 100K+ customers, mostly in Italy, Spain, and France. It had 2013 revenue of €56M, and EBITDA of €15M.
- Vistaprint says Pixartprinting's brand "remain distinct from Vistaprint in its value proposition and positioning," while benefiting from Vistaprint's scale. The deal follows one to acquire People & Print Group, a firm mostly focused on Dutch/Belgian clients.
Jan. 29, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Vistaprint Limited (VPRT): Q2 EPS of $1.50 beats by $0.27.
- Revenue of $370.8M (+6.5% Y/Y) misses by $4.22M.
Jan. 29, 2014, 12:10 AM| Jan. 29, 2014, 12:10 AM | 5 Comments
Jan. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 4:29 PM
- Vistaprint (VPRT): FQ1 EPS of $0.32 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $275.1M (+9% Y/Y) misses by $0.08M. (PR)
Sep. 6, 2013, 9:23 AM
- In a coverage launch for Internet stocks, Barclays has started Zillow (Z), YELP, and Shutterfly (SFLY) at Overweight, Zynga (ZNGA), OpenTable (OPEN), HomeAway (AWAY,), and InterActiveCorp (IACI) at Equal Weight, and Vistaprint (VPRT) at Underweight. Z +1%. YELP +4.1% to new post-IPO highs. Deutsche started coverage on Yelp at Buy after the close yesterday.
- Canaccord has started Splunk (SPLK), Datawatch (DWCH), and ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy.
- EZchip (EZCH) has been upgraded to Buy by Chardan Capital.
- VeriFone (PAY) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush following its FQ3 beat and solid FQ4 guidance. PAY +7.3%.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS) has been upgraded to Outperform by William Blair. TMUS +0.9%.
- InterXion (INXN) has been cut to Market Perform by Oppenheimer.
Aug. 1, 2013, 4:13 PM
- Vistaprint (VPRT): Q2 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $280.1M (+12% Y/Y) beats by $7.12M. (PR)
Apr. 25, 2013, 4:36 PMVistaprint (VPRT): FQ3 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.12. Revenue of $287.7M (+12% Y/Y) beats by $2.19M. (PR) | Apr. 25, 2013, 4:36 PM
Jan. 31, 2013, 6:22 PM
More on VistaPrint (VPRT): FQ2 easily beats across the board on a double-digit gain in total revenue. Net income grew by 14% Y/Y due largely to seasonal strength of its holiday-related business in Europe. Gross margin also grew to 67.2% from 66.8%. The company ups EPS guidance for FY 2013, now expecting an EPS of $1.79 to $1.99 per share. The Street view is for earnings of $1.74 per share. However, revenue is expected to be on the low end of estimates. Shares -3.3% AH.| Jan. 31, 2013, 6:22 PM | 2 Comments
Jan. 31, 2013, 4:26 PMVistaprint (VPRT): FQ2 EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.27. Revenue of $348.3M (+16% Y/Y) beats by $6.77M. (PR) | Jan. 31, 2013, 4:26 PM