Wed, Jan. 27, 4:12 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 2:40 PM
- Barclays downgraded Cimpress (NASDAQ:CMPR) from Equal weight to Underweight with a reiterated $58 price target on balance sheet concerns.
- Specifically, the firm notes Cimpress is reaching 2.8x leverage, near management’s 3x leverage target.
Additionally, Barclays notes slowing revenue growth, margin compression, and more limited disclosure as causes for concern.
- Although Cimpress missed on top line and bottom line last quarter, it beat expectations on both earnings and revenues for four quarters prior to that, both before and after changing its name from Vistaprint.
- With slowing M&A activity and management plans for more short-term and long-term investments, Barclays believes the ROI Cimpress will get from its investments is questionable.
- Previously: Cimpress misses on earnings and revenue.
Jul. 30, 2015, 1:57 PM
- "Over the coming year we intend to make large increases to our annual investment," writes Cimpress (NASDAQ:CMPR) CEO Robert Keane in an investor letter (.pdf) accompanying his company's FQ4 report. "We expect this to have a negative impact on free cash flow, net operating profit after tax and EBITDA of $25 million to $30 million in fiscal year 2016 depending on which of these three financial metrics is considered."
- In tandem with the spending/cash flow forecast, Cimpress says it will "longer provide detailed annual guidance for our revenue, GAAP, and non-GAAP earnings per share."
- The changes are overshadowing an FQ4 beat fueled by strong sales within Cimpress' Vistaprint unit. Vistaprint revenue doubled Y/Y in FY15 on a constant currency basis, aided by a stronger focus on high-end printing service customers.
- FQ4 results, PR
Jul. 31, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:31 PM
- Vistaprint (NASDAQ:VPRT): FQ4 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $338.2M (+20.8% Y/Y) beats by $15.67M.
- Shares +17.7%.
Apr. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:43 PM
Sep. 6, 2013, 9:23 AM
- In a coverage launch for Internet stocks, Barclays has started Zillow (Z), YELP, and Shutterfly (SFLY) at Overweight, Zynga (ZNGA), OpenTable (OPEN), HomeAway (AWAY,), and InterActiveCorp (IACI) at Equal Weight, and Vistaprint (VPRT) at Underweight. Z +1%. YELP +4.1% to new post-IPO highs. Deutsche started coverage on Yelp at Buy after the close yesterday.
- Canaccord has started Splunk (SPLK), Datawatch (DWCH), and ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy.
- EZchip (EZCH) has been upgraded to Buy by Chardan Capital.
- VeriFone (PAY) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush following its FQ3 beat and solid FQ4 guidance. PAY +7.3%.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS) has been upgraded to Outperform by William Blair. TMUS +0.9%.
- InterXion (INXN) has been cut to Market Perform by Oppenheimer.
Jan. 31, 2013, 6:22 PM
More on VistaPrint (VPRT): FQ2 easily beats across the board on a double-digit gain in total revenue. Net income grew by 14% Y/Y due largely to seasonal strength of its holiday-related business in Europe. Gross margin also grew to 67.2% from 66.8%. The company ups EPS guidance for FY 2013, now expecting an EPS of $1.79 to $1.99 per share. The Street view is for earnings of $1.74 per share. However, revenue is expected to be on the low end of estimates. Shares -3.3% AH.| Jan. 31, 2013, 6:22 PM | 2 Comments
Jul. 26, 2012, 6:02 PMVistaprint (VPRT): FQ4 EPS of $0.4 beats by $0.19. Revenue of $250.4M (+19.9% Y/Y) misses by $7.8M. Shares -6.3% AH. (PR) | Jul. 26, 2012, 6:02 PM
Jun. 13, 2012, 3:39 PM
VistaPrint (VPRT -8.7%) is downgraded to Underweight by Barclays, which also cuts its price target to $29 from $35, based on the likelihood of FQ4 and FY 2013 guidance will fall short of estimates. The firm says fewer searches related to VPRT’s services and a stronger dollar could lead to weakening results.| Jun. 13, 2012, 3:39 PM
Apr. 27, 2012, 2:08 PM
A down day for Vistaprint (VPRT -6.5%) looks somewhat mysterious after the firm beat top-line and bottom-line expectations with its Q1 report and issued in-line 2012 guidance. That is unless you pull back that stock quote filter a bit to see that shares are still up for the week.| Apr. 27, 2012, 2:08 PM | 3 Comments
Oct. 28, 2011, 3:44 PM
VistaPrint (VPRT +11.7%) pops after reporting FQ1 revenue of $212.4M (+25% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.31, beating consensus by $2.4M and $0.07. The company, an online provider of business cards and other marketing products, expects FQ2 revenue of $270M-$290M and EPS of $0.68-$0.78, compared with a consensus of $284.4M and $0.65. (transcript)| Oct. 28, 2011, 3:44 PM
Oct. 24, 2011, 1:24 PM
VistaPrint Limited (VPRT +6%) gains after announcing it's acquired Albumprinter, a privately held Dutch photo book and photo product company, for $83M.| Oct. 24, 2011, 1:24 PM | 1 Comment
Jul. 29, 2011, 9:18 AM
Vistaprint (VPRT -37%) is getting shellacked after projecting full-year 2012 EPS of just $1.10-1.20 vs. $2.64 consensus - which it attributed on yesterday's call to the need to invest in "a new financial approach." VPRT, which provides online self-service printing, competes with EK, HPQ, SFLY, and Flickr (YHOO).| Jul. 29, 2011, 9:18 AM