A Warm Winter Forecast Provides Downside Risk For CMS Energy
Tristan R. Brown
Tristan R. Brown
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:16 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jul. 21, 11:41 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:16 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Mon, Apr. 25, 1:22 PM
- CMS Energy (CMS -0.3%) subsidiary Consumer Energy says it plans to spend ~$225M this year to upgrade its natural gas system throughout lower Michigan.
- CMS says work will include infrastructure replacement projects, upgrades to compressor and pressure regulation facilities, and upgrades to accommodate new business and residential customers.
- Now read CMS Energy's shares continue to defy gravity as its guidance moves higher
Thu, Apr. 21, 11:06 AM
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:51 AM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS): Q4 EPS of $0.38 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.51B (-14.2% Y/Y) misses by $500M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Tue, Jan. 26, 4:39 PM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS) says President and CEO John Russell will retire from the positions effective July 1, and become chairman of the CMS Energy and Consumers Energy boards on May 6.
- Patti Kessler Poppe, currently senior VP of distribution operations, engineering and transmission for Consumers Energy, will succeed Russell as CMS Energy and Consumers Energy President and CEO.
Thu, Jan. 21, 1:59 PM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, 6.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.29.
- Forward yield 3.4%.
- Payable Feb. 29 for shareholders of record Feb. 5
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:28 AM| Dec. 1, 2015, 9:28 AM
- November monthly performance was: +0.71%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -1%
- $0.17 in dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/30/2015: Maxim Integrated Products Inc (MXIM): 1.09%, Mattel Inc (MAT): 1.06%, Ameren Corp (AEE): 1.04%, CenterPoint Energy Inc (CNP): 0.89%, Coach Inc (COH): 0.85%, Frontier Communications Corp Class B (FTR): 0.85%, HollyFrontier Corp (HFC): 0.85%, CMS Energy Corp (CMS): 0.82%, Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): 0.81%, Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI): 0.81%
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:37 AM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS): Q3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.49B (+4.2% Y/Y) misses by $60M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 16, 2015, 11:07 AM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.18%
- Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov. 6; ex-div Nov. 4.
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:15 AM
- CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS): Q2 EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1.35B (-8.2% Y/Y) misses by $70M.
CMS Energy Corp. is an energy company. It operates its business through Electric Utility, Gas Utility and Enterprises segments. The Electric Utility segment generates purchases, distributes and sells electricity. Its customer base consists of a mix of residential, commercial, and diversified... More
Industry: Diversified Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR