Comtech Telecommunications Corp.NASDAQ
Thu, Dec. 1, 11:24 AM
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced that in 2Q17, Commercial Solutions segment has received a renewal agreement worth $2.8M for use of its Xypoint Location Platform, providing precise location for a major mobile network operator.
- “We are pleased to announce this renewal that will support the continued roll out of services during the remainder of this three year agreement,” said Fred Kornberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Comtech Telecommunications.
- Press Release
Thu, Oct. 6, 5:38 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 5:37 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 5:36 PM
Wed, Oct. 5, 5:35 PM
Thu, Sep. 29, 2:05 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced that in 4Q16, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has exercised its third year option to Maryland-based subsidiary, TeleCommunication Systems to continue to provide Ku satellite bandwidth, terrestrial support and 24-hour support services for the U.S. Marine Corps' Tactical Satellite Communications Network.
- The third option year provides $14.4M of funding and covers the period from August 1, 2016 through July 31, 2017. The customer has now funded $58.4M to date on this contract.
- The order was issued under the joint DISA/GSA Future Commercial SATCOM Acquisition program. The U.S. General Services Administration and DISA are managing this procurement through the $2.6B Custom SATCOM Solutions (CS2) contract vehicle.
Thu, Sep. 22, 2:23 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) has secured $1.4M funded order for location product solution from a key Fortune 100 customer licensing an element of its Xypoint Secure User Plane Location Server (SUPL).
- President Jay Whitehurst: “This order validates our belief that Xypoint is the most accurate and secure user plane location server in the industry and confirms our status as a trusted advisor in providing location-based services,”
- Shares +1.05%
Wed, Jun. 29, 10:37 AM
Thu, Jun. 23, 11:34 AM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced, that its New York-based subsidiary, Comtech PST Corp., has received follow-on orders of approx. $5.8M for solid-state, high-power RF amplifiers from multiple domestic OEMs and its Government Solutions segment has received $1.3M funded order for a U.S. Government microwave network and associated power systems.
- Shares flat.
Fri, Jun. 17, 3:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jun. 13, 8:26 AM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced the offering of up to $100M of shares of its common stock. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase additional shares wroth $15M.
- Net proceeds from the offering will be used for repayment of secured borrowing and general corporate purposes.
- Citigroup and Jefferies LLC are joint book-running managers.
Thu, Jun. 9, 3:00 PM
Thu, Jun. 9, 2:56 PM
- In addition to missing FQ3 sales estimates (while beating on EPS) Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) is guiding for FY16 EPS of ($0.90)-($0.80), vs. a consensus of ($1.35).
- Revenue of $425M-$430M vs. consensus of $433.41M.
- The company revised adjusted EBITDA downwards to $44M-$46M vs. $52M-$55M earlier.
- Shares -9.5%.
- Comtech's FQ3 results.
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:23 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.35%
- Payable Aug. 19; for shareholders of record July 18; ex-div July 14.