Thu, Sep. 22, 2:23 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) has secured $1.4M funded order for location product solution from a key Fortune 100 customer licensing an element of its Xypoint Secure User Plane Location Server (SUPL).
- President Jay Whitehurst: “This order validates our belief that Xypoint is the most accurate and secure user plane location server in the industry and confirms our status as a trusted advisor in providing location-based services,”
- Shares +1.05%
Wed, Jun. 29, 10:37 AM
Thu, Jun. 23, 11:34 AM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced, that its New York-based subsidiary, Comtech PST Corp., has received follow-on orders of approx. $5.8M for solid-state, high-power RF amplifiers from multiple domestic OEMs and its Government Solutions segment has received $1.3M funded order for a U.S. Government microwave network and associated power systems.
- Shares flat.
Fri, Jun. 17, 3:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jun. 13, 8:26 AM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) announced the offering of up to $100M of shares of its common stock. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase additional shares wroth $15M.
- Net proceeds from the offering will be used for repayment of secured borrowing and general corporate purposes.
- Citigroup and Jefferies LLC are joint book-running managers.
- Press release
Thu, Jun. 9, 3:00 PM
Thu, Jun. 9, 2:56 PM
- In addition to missing FQ3 sales estimates (while beating on EPS) Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) is guiding for FY16 EPS of ($0.90)-($0.80), vs. a consensus of ($1.35).
- Revenue of $425M-$430M vs. consensus of $433.41M.
- The company revised adjusted EBITDA downwards to $44M-$46M vs. $52M-$55M earlier.
- Shares -9.5%.
- Comtech's FQ3 results.
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:23 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:23 PM
Tue, Jun. 7, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 12:54 PM
- Comtech (CMTL +2.5%) has won a $3.1M contract extension to provide additional advanced TDMA interface processor (ATIP) terminals to the U.S. Navy.
- Comtech: "The ATIP is a Layer-2 Ethernet bridging device installed on ship, shore and submarine platforms in the Navy Multiband Terminal (NMT). The ATIP program is providing significant improvements to the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) system's performance through dynamic bandwidth management, support for higher XDR data rates, and increased throughput. Later next year, Comtech will deliver an Adaptive Coding capability to further improve the AEHF system's performance."
- For reference, Comtech has an April quarter revenue consensus of $78M.
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:51 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.57%
- Payable May 20; for shareholders of record April 20; ex-div April 18.
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:39 PM
- Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL): FQ2 EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $70.32M (-14.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.79M.
Dec. 21, 2015, 1:47 PM
- The DOJ has cleared Comtech's (CMTL +1.3%) planned $430.8M ($5/share) all-cash purchase of telecom hardware/services provider TeleCommunication Systems (TSYS +0.4%). The deal was first announced in November,
- Comtech's tender offer for TCS shares is set to expire at midnight at the end of Jan. 5. TCS trades $0.03 below Comtech's offer price.