Cinemark Holdings: Not Flashy, But The Best In Class
Johannes Salim, CFA
Johannes Salim, CFA
Can Cinemark Continue To Outperform Overall Industry?
Tue, May 10, 6:31 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:31 AM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:42 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK): Q3 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $700.01M (+8.2% Y/Y) beats by $18.12M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:31 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK): Q2 EPS of $0.61 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $799.93M (+11.4% Y/Y) beats by $13.3M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
May 7, 2015, 6:38 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK): Q1 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $645.4M (+7.2% Y/Y) beats by $7.95M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Feb. 18, 2015, 6:47 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK) reports admission revenue fell 1.9% to $404.7M in Q4.
- Concession revenue was up 6.5% to $214.81M.
- Average ticket price in the U.S. -$0.07 to $7.11 during the quarter.
- Concession revenue per patron in the U.S. +7.5% to $3.73.
- The company's screen count was 5,6765 at the end of Q4 with a commitment to add 158 screens in 2015.
Feb. 18, 2015, 6:31 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK): Q4 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $659.94M (+1.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.92M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:36 AM
- Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK): Q3 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $646.9M (-14.6% Y/Y) misses by $11.79M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a holding company which, operates through its subsidiaries in the motion picture exhibition industry. The company operates its multiplex theaters in smaller cities and suburban areas of major metropolitan markets. It operates its business in two segments: International... More
Industry: Movie Production, Theaters
Country: United States
Other News & PR