Cleco Merger Arbitrage Offers Low-Risk 13% Annualized Return
Dr. Hugh Akston
Dr. Hugh Akston
Fri, Feb. 26, 4:38 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:34 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q3 EPS of $0.92 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $345.47M (-7.0% Y/Y) misses by $36.26M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Jul. 27, 2015, 4:48 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q2 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $289.1M (-6.5% Y/Y) misses by $27.95M.
Jul. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 28, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q1 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $295.5M (+3.9% Y/Y) beats by $12.45M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Feb. 27, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q4 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $304.61M (+15.8% Y/Y)
Feb. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:22 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q3 EPS of $1.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $371.4M (+13.0% Y/Y) beats by $30.9M.
- Shares +0.4% AH.
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:11 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL): Q2 EPS of $0.57 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $309.7M (+17.4% Y/Y) beats by $35.76M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:57 PM
- Cleco Corporation (CNL): Q1 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.01.
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:39 PM
- Cleco Corporation (CNL): Q4 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $263.1M (+12.7% Y/Y) misses by $9.17M.
Oct. 30, 2013, 6:09 PM
- Cleco Corp (CNL): Q3 EPS of $1.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $328.76M beats by $9.47M. (PR)
Cleco Corp. is a public utility holding company, which generates, transmits, and distributes electricity. Through its subsidiary, it supplies wholesale power in Louisiana and Mississippi. The company was founded by Floyd Wilson Woodcock in 1934 and is headquartered in Pineville, LA.
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR