Tue, Apr. 26, 7:11 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 7:10 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB): Q4 EPS of $0.36
- Revenue of $32.82M (+7.0% Y/Y)
Oct. 23, 2015, 7:12 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB): Q3 EPS of $0.35
- Revenue of $33.55M (+16.8% Y/Y)
Jul. 24, 2015, 7:14 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB): Q2 EPS of $0.34
- Revenue of $32.11M (+139.8% Y/Y)
Apr. 24, 2015, 7:12 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB): Q1 EPS of $0.34
- Revenue of $29.85M (+111.3% Y/Y)
Jan. 28, 2015, 7:19 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB): Q4 EPS of $0.27
- Revenue of $30.65M (+125.0% Y/Y)
Oct. 15, 2014, 10:55 AM
- Working today (it's barely up, but anything in the green today counts as working) is ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB +0.2%) after an upgrade to Buy with $21.50 price target at Sterne Agee.
Sep. 23, 2014, 5:13 PM
- ConnectOne Bank (NASDAQ:CNOB) declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.58%.
- Payable Nov. 3; for shareholders of record Oct. 17; ex-div Oct. 15.
Jun. 24, 2014, 12:13 PM
Jun. 20, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Lawerence Seidman - on the board at Center Bancorp (CNBC) and its largest shareholder - is required to lighten his stake to 4.9% (in the combined company) before the merger with ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB) closes.
- The shelf offering filed today is for Seidman and entities affiliated with him to sell 3.82M shares.
Jan. 21, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 25, 2013, 7:39 AM
- ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB): Q3 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.02. (PR)
Jul. 26, 2013, 7:25 AMConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB): Q2 EPS of $0.49 in-line. Revenue of $9.8M misses by $0.11M. | Jul. 26, 2013, 7:25 AM
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc is a holding company which engages in the ownership and control of ConnectOne Bank. It offers commercial and business loans which are primarily funded by relationship-based core deposit accounts. The company was founded on July 1, 2014 and is headquartered in Englewood... More
Industry: Regional - Northeast Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR