There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Now That Its Center Acquisition Is Complete, ConnectOne Bancorp Decides To Enter New York City
- Owing to using its takeover target as the acquirer of record, ConnectOne Bancorp has fallen off the information grid.
- Yet, the underlying story is intact.
- The bank just completed a transformative acquisition.
- ConnectOne continues its path of strong growth and is about to enter the New York City market.
ConnectOne Bancorp: Upcoming Merger Provides Fuel For Continued Rapid Growth
- ConnectOne Bancorp delivered a strong quarter the day the market sent financials down.
- Yet, the regional bank beat estimates by 5 cents as loans grew at a 32% annualized rate.
- The bank is near to completing its MOE with Center Bancorp, a deal to fuel ConnectOne's growth by providing a ready source of deposits.
There are no Transcripts on CNOB.
CNOB vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR