Nov. 7, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Conversant (NASDAQ:CNVR): Q3 EPS of $0.38 in line with expectations.
- Revenue of $138.3M (+3.1% Y/Y) misses by $6.81M.
Sep. 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 12, 2014, 9:12 AM
Sep. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 11, 2014, 4:14 PM
- It's a cash and stock deal valued at about $2.3B or $35 per Conversant (NASDAQ:CNVR) share (vs. today's $26.71 close), and represents 10x Conversant's expected 2015 adjusted EBITDA. Consideration will be 52% Alliance Data Systems (NYSE:ADS) stock and 48% ($16.80) cash.
- ADS expects "substantial accretion" from the deal - about $0.50-$0.75 in core EPS in years one and two ... this without any expected revenue or cost synergies.
- Alliance CEO Ed Heffernan: "The acquisition 'bulks up' Alliance Data in digital marketing, which is experiencing the fastest secular growth."
- A conference call is set for 5:30 ET.
- Both stocks remain halted.
Sep. 11, 2014, 3:45 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:08 PM
- Conversant (NASDAQ:CNVR): Q2 EPS of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $137.4M (+7.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.74M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May 6, 2014, 4:36 PM
- Conversant (CNVR): Q1 EPS of $0.39 in-line.
- Revenue of $145.9M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $131.33M.
May 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Apr. 7, 2014, 5:36 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 2:20 PM
- Conversant (CNVR +19.5%), formerly known as ValueClick, has soared to levels last seen in August after handily beating Q4 estimates and issuing strong guidance.
- The online ad services firm expects Q1 revenue of $138M-$144M and EPS of $0.38-$0.39. The revenue consensus, which doesn't account for the sale of Conversant's owned/operated sites business to IAC (closed on Jan. 10), is at $140.5M.
- It's worth noting that while the Q1 revenue consensus implies a 15.1% Y/Y revenue decline, Conversant is forecasting its continuing ops will see 3%-7% growth.
- Conversant's mainstay Media ops (72% of continuing revenue streams) grew 4% Y/Y in Q4 after declining 1% in Q3. Affiliate marketing sales rose 12% vs. 11% in Q3.
- Adjusted EBITDA rose 10% Y/Y, exceeding revenue growth of 6%.
- CC transcript
Feb. 11, 2014, 5:40 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 5:27 PM
- Conversant (CNVR): Q4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $176.4M (-11.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.72M.
- Shares +10.4% AH.
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM