Compass Diversified HoldingsNYSE
Dividend Investors Should Dive Into Compass Diversified Holdings' Accretion Cushion
Jenks Jumps • 30 Comments
Jenks Jumps • 30 Comments
This Compass Still Points To Sizable Distributions
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Nov. 22, 4:12 PM
- In a particularly nice exit, Compass Diversified (NYSE:CODI) sold 3.5M shares of Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ:FOXF) in a just-closed secondary offering (of 4.025M shares).
- CODI's stake in Fox is now 5.1M shares or 14%, down from 23%.
- Proceeds to CODI were about $71.8M.
- Fox has had a big run this year, currently up 47.6%.
Wed, Nov. 2, 4:35 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Thu, Oct. 6, 4:33 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 8:39 AM
Wed, Aug. 31, 4:13 PM
- The $400M deal was funded through a draw on the company revolver as well as $250M in additional term loan debt issued under CODI's revolving credit facility.
- As part of the deal Compass acquired a substantial tax asset which should provide a meaningful boost - $0.30-$0.35 per share - to annual cash flow.
- Based in Irvine, CA with sales offices in a number of countries, 5.11 is a designer and marketer of purpose-built tactical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers including law enforcement, military special operations and firefighters, as well as outdoor enthusiasts.
Mon, Aug. 15, 11:32 AM
- On Friday, Fox Factory (FOXF -0.2%) closed on a secondary public offering of ~4M shares of common stock held by certain stockholders, including Compass Diversified (CODI +1.4%).
- CODI sold a total of 3.5M shares of FOX common stock in the secondary public offering for total net proceeds of approximately $63M.
- In connection with the offering, CODI's ownership in FOX was reduced from approximately 33% to 23% or ~8.6M shares of FOX's common stock.
Tue, Aug. 9, 9:15 AM
- Cash available for distribution of $15.6M or $0.29 per share fell short of consensus by a nickel, and of analyst Kyle Joseph's estimate by three cents. The largest contributor to the miss was higher-than-forecast capital expenditures.
- On the positive side though, CODI management guided for a big $0.30-$0.35 of annual CAD per share accretion from the 5.11 Tactical acquisition.
- Joseph sticks with his Buy rating and $20 price target, suggesting 13% upside on this 8.3% yielder.
- Kyle Joseph ranks #2,746 out of 4,105 analysts on TipRanks.
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:19 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Thu, Jul. 7, 4:29 PM
Wed, May 4, 4:39 PM
- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE:CODI): Q1 EPS of -$0.31 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.25.
- Revenue of $208.05M (+16.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.5M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Apr. 7, 4:47 PM
- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE:CODI) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 8.92%
- Payable April 28; for shareholders of record April 21; ex-div April 19.
Wed, Mar. 16, 4:19 PM
- Compass (NYSE:CODI) sold 2.5M shares in a secondary offering for $15.895 each (underwriter was Jefferies), and Fox (NASDAQ:FOXF) purchased another 500K shares directly from Compass for the same price.
- The total sale of 3M shares netted about $47.7M and brought CODI's ownership stake in Fox down to 33% from 41%%.
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:20 PM
- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE:CODI): Q4 EPS of -$0.37 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.34.
- Revenue of $218.08M (+12.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.5M.