Is Columbia Sportswear Still A Great Play On Winter Weather?
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:11 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 6:25 PM
- Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ:COLM) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 7.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.14.
- Forward yield 1.60%
- Payable Dec. 4; for shareholders of record Nov. 20; ex-div Nov. 18.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) declares $0.28/share quarterly dividend, 12.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.25.
- Forward yield 1.42%
- Payable March 18; for shareholders of record March 7; ex-div March 5.
Oct. 24, 2013, 3:54 PM
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 14.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.22.
- Forward yield 1.53%
- Payable Dec. 2; for shareholders of record Nov. 14; ex-div Nov. 12.
Columbia Sportswear Co. designs, develops, markets and distributes active outdoor apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment under four primary brands: Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Sorel, and Montrail. The company develops and manages its merchandise in two principal categories: Apparel,... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Textile - Apparel Clothing
Country: United States
Other News & PR